Did the Counterparts Messageboard blow up?

chemistry1973

Is CP board dead?

For all intents and purposes, yes. At this point, even if it did come back, I doubt many people would return. Hell, there weren't a lot left anyway. Besides, this place is so scintillating and erudite, why go anywhere else?

My god I think it finally drew it’s last breath, fell over and died.

Like an old biker on his final bender. Face down in the parking lot.

It was working for a sec and then collapsed all over again.

• Like 2

Is CP board dead?

For all intents and purposes, yes. At this point, even if it did come back, I doubt many people would return. Hell, there weren't a lot left anyway. Besides, this place is so scintillating and erudite, why go anywhere else?

lol.

Well here's the thing. Over at CP, we know that Rush is over and done.

The state of the board reflects that reality.

;)

Edited by grep
  • Like 3

Well here's the thing. Over at CP, we know that Rush is over and done.

The state of the board reflects that reality.

;)

NOOOoooooo! Ged and Al are gonna get together with Meg White/Alan White/Ginger Baker and here's the setlist:

Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-2

Fear vol. 1-5

By Tor saga

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

encore:

Thumpin' Beat (Screamin' Lord Sutch cover)

• Like 4

This is sorta like seeing a child you gave up for adoption at 12 yrs go into witness protection.

I hear you.

This is sorta like seeing a child you gave up for adoption at 12 yrs go into witness protection.

I hear you.

Oh please, worrying about Counterparts is like looking at the all new C8 Corvette and wondering whatever happened to that Fiero you used to own.

I hear you.

Oh please, worrying about Counterparts is like looking at the all new C8 Corvette and wondering whatever happened to that Fiero you used to own.

Meh. I changed my mind about this response. Doesn't add anything to the discussion.

I'll say this though: There are people posting here who have had a hand in creating CP. Show a little respect. 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 below gets it, because he runs this place.

Edited by grep
  • Like 3

I hear you.

CP has survived a hell of a lot more than we've ever had to deal with. It's been the home of lots of Rush fans for what, almost 20 years?

• Like 7

I hear you.

fisher-price-power-wheels-corvette-kid.jpg

I hear you.

Ooohh, you lucky bastard.....oh, sorry, kid. I didn't mean that literally. It's just an expression, ya know.... :scared: :blush:

I hear you.

Ooohh, you lucky bastard.....oh, sorry, kid. I didn't mean that literally. It's just an expression, ya know.... :scared: :blush:

The swear filter is okay with that one.

• Like 1

I hear you.

CP has survived a hell of a lot more than we've ever had to deal with. It's been the home of lots of Rush fans for what, almost 20 years?

The best is when a server company we were on was bought, and we would be down for a week while they moved the servers from California to New Jersey. 2 months later, we found out the Russian Mob bought the server company, and had everyone's hard drive sitting on the floor, and wanted something like $2k to give us the hard drive back.

• Like 5

I hear you.

The best is when a server company we were on was bought, and we would be down for a week while they moved the servers from California to New Jersey. 2 months later, we found out the Russian Mob bought the server company, and had everyone's hard drive sitting on the floor, and wanted something like $2k to give us the hard drive back.

f**k, I forgot about that.

I hear you.

Turd.

Hi Ken, how’s things?

Some good, some bad. I've landed a great job with Yahoo (They have a server farm near Buffalo). My wife is undergoing chemo for her third occurrence of cancer in a year. We're super positive about it. Just a strain.

• Like 3

Hi Ken, how’s things?

Some good, some bad. I've landed a great job with Yahoo (They have a server farm near Buffalo). My wife is undergoing chemo for her third occurrence of cancer in a year. We're super positive about it. Just a strain.

Sending good vibes your way.

• Like 1