Did the Counterparts Messageboard blow up?

chemistry1973

Maybe its 3 dudes in a circle jerk because Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome users can't get the page?

I use Google Chrome. I get there JUST FINE...

0DD52Py.gif

I assume "get there" is a euphemism here...?

Nope...FQtV8wa.gif

I never really posted much over there, but never thought that it was a particularly edgy board or anything........

Never really saw the point of the I'm Bored thread, but each to their own.

I do remember it being somewhat to the Left politically compared to this forum.

That's not very hard to achieve. :LOL:

Another pointless comment by our resident dirty hippie.

And, another brainless statement by our Redneck Gearhead.....

qZ2cAX3.gif

Redneck??? I’m NYC born and raised. I currently live in the shadows of skyscrapers. My baseball team has won 27 world championships. The greatest pizza in the world is at my doorstep.

Just a jab because of the dirty hippie comment.... :codger: I've been to NYC, cool place. I never got a NY pizza though. The local pizzeria makes one called a "Bold Fold", NY style crust and extra spicy pepperoni. I like that one with onions and green peppers, and DOUBLE Pepperoni. :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

pcG2tzV.gif

Pepperoni....! :drool:

Tbh ew, Pepperoni is gros imo

They just bitches, thinking they somebody.

I'd address all your vitriol but I'd have to slam 20 beers to write at your reading level.

Ah, reread that. I'd say 20 malt liquors, I suggest Colt 45.

Ah you're dumb and racist. That's adorable.

You played the racist card real fast. That how you guys roll there, shut it down fast?

Not in the least, although they do have their version of Gabe. Hell, may even be the same person.

Who's Gabe? I hope I'm not CP's version of some f**k named Gabe. lol.

He's taking it too f***ing personally. How would I know if he's actually racist. That's between him and his god. But he stepped in it by bringing up Colt 45 and I just went with what felt like a natural response. :) We're not having a serious talk here. This is a burn session.

There is only one true god, Zelix. I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't spread his solid gold awesomeness or inlightenment at Counterparts.

That's because your 'Zelix' is a NON DEITY. John.

GlpljMM.gif

:(

I'm Sorry, Lorraine. Zelix is NOT a God. He may have HUMAN Solid Gold Awesomeness, but he is no more a God than you or I. I know now that I can't change John's deranged mind about this, but there is too much going against Zelix being a 'god' being. I spent 18 years in the Nazarene Christian faith, and have been through sunday school, people visiting the 'Holy Land' etc. I even got to meet a Lady who was a missionary to Japan....[she taught my family and I how to make REAL Sukiyaki!] But all that indoctrination has proved that the religions of this world are Man Made and fanciful at BEST! I give the human brain Kudos, for coming up with this stuff. That Flammibal Banana is 'The Anti-Zelix' by the way...

5s8pnCV.jpg

Even on your death bed Zelix will forgive you, allowing you the comfort and warmth of his inlightenment. Just speak his name and click your heels three times.

..and pray "Help me, pal!"

Sorry again, Lorraine! I don't PRAY to any entity! especially the NON GOD ones. [sorry John]. I consider myself Spiritual, not religious.

euJUCvy.jpg

I'd address all your vitriol but I'd have to slam 20 beers to write at your reading level.

You played the racist card real fast. That how you guys roll there, shut it down fast?

Not in the least, although they do have their version of Gabe. Hell, may even be the same person.

He's taking it too f***ing personally. How would I know if he's actually racist. That's between him and his god. But he stepped in it by bringing up Colt 45 and I just went with what felt like a natural response. :) We're not having a serious talk here. This is a burn session.

There is only one true god, Zelix. I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't spread his solid gold awesomeness or inlightenment at Counterparts.

There may well be one true God. But thank God that he allows himself to be perceived in so many different ways - so that so many different people can feel the love and light. So many religions and ways of looking at him.

I never really posted much over there, but never thought that it was a particularly edgy board or anything........

qZ2cAX3.gif

Redneck??? I’m NYC born and raised. I currently live in the shadows of skyscrapers. My baseball team has won 27 world championships. The greatest pizza in the world is at my doorstep.

I went back to NYC recently - while CP was down. Lots of homeless skells sleeping in doorways in the shadows of those skyscrapers. Reminds me of the 1970's. Only differences between now and then, is that now we have cell phones and HIV/AIDS. The 70's had Studio 54.

I'm so glad I left that liberal hell-hole where my taxes went to pay for 'services' rather than things that directly benefited working class people like me and mine.

Edited by grep
  • Like 2

qZ2cAX3.gif

I went back to NYC recently - while CP was down. Lots of homeless skells sleeping in doorways in the shadows of those skyscrapers. Reminds me of the 1970's. Only differences between now and then, is that now we have cell phones and HIV/AIDS. The 70's had Studio 54.

I'm so glad I left that liberal hell-hole where my taxes went to pay for 'services' rather than things that directly benefited working class people like me and mine.

No, there is a big difference between now and the 70's. Gentrification in all its glory thanks to the hipsters with money, I love them. Big Bird DeBlasio rolled out the welcome mat for the homeless, so they come. No different than rolling out the welcome mat at the southern border...we're getting dangerously close to SOCN territory here.

>>Gentrification in all its glory thanks to the hipsters with money,

You're right. That too. The last time I was in Washington Square Park in 2015, If I'd pulled out a reefer then a squad of yuppie hipster mommies would have called 911 on their iPhones. unlike say, 35 years ago, when you could find /whatever/ you wanted in that fabulous park.

• Like 1

AFAIK, FJ hasn't announced anything regarding the board since it went down again. It was never really fully functional to begin with when it was back up. I hesitate to bother him about it again. I'm sure he's a busy guy and effed up message boards can be a headache to deal with. Has anyone contacted him recently? Edited by Three Eyes

AFAIK, FJ hasn't announced anything regarding the board since it went down again. It was never really fully functional to begin with when it was back up. I hesitate to bother him about it again. I'm sure he's a busy guy and effed up message boards can be a headache to deal with. Has anyone contacted him recently?

There just happened to be a Facebook post about today it and Joe says he's "working on it, soon I hope."

• Like 2

There may well be one true God. But thank God that he allows himself to be perceived in so many different ways - so that so many different people can feel the love and light. So many religions and ways of looking at him.

yes, YES. And so many ways to make people KILL other people who don't think like THEY do. Wonderful.

m5CLKki.gif

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was also receiving this error message for a week. This morning I'm not even receiving that. My guess is FJ is trying to fix it. No further messages from the FB page.

It was up for most of the past week. There were some problems with posting, and other bits of functionality.