Peter Jackson Beatles Documentary

ReRushed

Oh good, we know so little about them.

:laughing guy:

The recent Ron Howard doc was good. "Eight Days A Week", I think?

It will be better than the recent movies they’ve produced and directed. Mortal Engines flopped so this looks good compared to what Jackson has done lately.

Edited by invisible airwave

Four films, each 4 hours long. No stone will be left unturned.

Extra footage of Orcs and Elves in the Extended Version.

• Like 2

In the original 'let it be' film, they couldn't have looked more bored and disinterested. Ringo looked like he was gonna pass out at any moment.

But yes! Let's make another longer film of them being bored and disinterested.

Here's how it ends...they break up. That's why I never watched Titantic...the boat sinks and everyone knows it.

I would be really interested in Hendrix studio video footage however.

Edited by HemiBeers

The Beatles toyed with adapting the Lord of the Rings. Peter Jackson directed Lord of the Rings and now he is adapting the Beatles.

http://variety.com/2019/music/news/peter-jackson-directs-beatles-film-using-let-it-be-outtakes-1203123465/

I'm very stoked about this. It's a part of their history the Anthology glossed over to some degree. Let it Be was an average film but we are talking something historical now. I think it could be interesting if done right.

In the original 'let it be' film, they couldn't have looked more bored and disinterested. Ringo looked like he was gonna pass out at any moment.

But yes! Let's make another longer film of them being bored and disinterested.

Here's how it ends...they break up. That's why I never watched Titantic...the boat sinks and everyone knows it.

I would be really interested in Hendrix studio video footage however.

You missed a really nice pair of tits

• Like 1

Given that Peter Jackson almost TOTALLY RUINED 'The Lord Of The Rings', Tried to reWrite the trilogy, good movies, but they mangled the books. I don't give him ANY hope of making a good BEATLES flick. Hoping I'm proved wrong!

RLpq5D8.gif

Given that Peter Jackson almost TOTALLY RUINED 'The Lord Of The Rings', Tried to reWrite the trilogy, good movies, but they mangled the books. I don't give him ANY hope of making a good BEATLES flick. Hoping I'm proved wrong!

RLpq5D8.gif

The books were too f****** long to be transferred chapter for chapter to the big screen.

RLpq5D8.gif

The books were too f****** long to be transferred chapter for chapter to the big screen.

I thought Jackson did a decent job with the trilogy. On the other hand, his expansive re-telling of the Hobbit was horrible.
  • Like 2

The Lord Of The Rings books are fantastic and the movies are incredible.

Meh.

And I read the books first.

• Like 1