THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.22

ghostworks

Evangelion is coming to Netflix on June 21st

They're apparently going to re-do the dub, which I find unnerving. They're probably going to compromise the art by throwing several pop cultural references into the mix. It will come off as out of place at the very best. I will not be consuming that shit

If I ever re-watch the series I'll be sure to stick to the original dub

A certain feline and I have one thing in common: we both don't like Mondays. Actually, that cat and I have someone else in common: Bob Geldof - he doesn't like Mondays either. So that's three of us with one thing in common.

The feline like lasagne, I'm not that struck on it. I can't speak for Bob Geldof.

A certain feline and I have one thing in common: we both don't like Mondays. Actually, that cat and I have someone else in common: Bob Geldof - he doesn't like Mondays either. So that's three of us with one thing in common.

The feline like lasagne, I'm not that struck on it. I can't speak for Bob Geldof.

Bob can see no reasons, cuz there are no reasons.
  • Like 1

And what's a heartbeat anyway? :huh:

I've heard Pink Floyd's music described by some stoner as having or using heartbeat rhythms.

And Heartbeat is a good King Crimson song. Not their best, but agreeable.

These things should also be taken into account.

As an example, if there is a Nick Mason hologram playing drums, then of course there is a heartbeat.

And if there's a Buddy Holly hologram (Buddy Hollygram?), then there is definitely a heartbeat. Duh, as Rushhead would type in caps.

And if it was a hologram of Ann and Nancy Wilson...:yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZyuxNxQvbE