The Dumbest Tattoos Ever Thread - Starting with a One Direction Face tattoo

treeduck

342232D600000578-3589458-image-a-88_1463161639995.jpg

that's gonna be a problem at most job interviews.

Yeah, this type of human must have missed the appointment when they handed out BRAINS that still had some common sense...

nEGgleK.jpg

• Like 2

Would you tattoo Harry Styles on your face? :facepalm:

kelseykarter280119a.jpg

I saw this in the news, just the heading - didn't bother reading on. Thought how stupid, still, cant be permanent!

What a silly girl. Pretty, but so silly. Count down the time till the "ragret" kicks in.

Edited by condemned2bfree
  • Like 1

I don't have any tattoos on any parts of my body, and I wouldn't want to get any of the ones posted in this thread, so far. Each of us has been given a body, and some people decide to get a tattoo on it. What a waste.
  • Like 2

Well, I have three tats (a tatthree?...) and an earing that has been there since about '87 or so. Good luck to the girl on getting into a steady relationship with that ink... who would want to kiss someone else's face on her face?
  • Like 1

People have tattoos to express their individuality along with the millions of others who do exactly the same.....

Or we just like a certain style of art or design that the tattooist uses. Contrary to popular belief, we aren't all the same. Regarding the OP, if you were getting a Monica from her and you saw that on the side of her face, would that make you at least a little bisexual? :LOL:

Edited by Fordgalaxy