Red Sector A + Band of Brothers video

JohnnyBlaze

I didn’t make this.

https://m.youtube.co...eature=youtu.be

Powerful song and mini-series that match up well here.

Very moving and powerful, as you said. It's so sad to think that that generation of heroes is slowly leaving us. :(

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Watched it, great job. Also, watched B of B. I have the whole series on DVD, so I know the story. I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I sound like a broken record but - how can someone just go ahead and use an artist's music, re-edit video footage and make a new video without permission? I wonder if Hanks / Spielberg have seen this? Or, any of the Rush team? I'll bet they would all approve, but still... where does all this end?

Watched it, great job. Also, watched B of B. I have the whole series on DVD, so I know the story. I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I sound like a broken record but - how can someone just go ahead and use an artist's music, re-edit video footage and make a new video without permission? I wonder if Hanks / Spielberg have seen this? Or, any of the Rush team? I'll bet they would all approve, but still... where does all this end?

It’s basically overlooked most times until someone is making money. Then the lawyers get called.

If I start breakdancing on the street corner with Run DMC playing on my boom box behind me and a crowd starts gathering and enjoying my moves but I’m not getting paid, am I committing a wrong? Do I need to contact the existing members of Run DMC in order to do that?...where does it all start?