The New Spinal Tap Doc? - Bros After the Screaming Stops

condemned2bfree

Many reports this is hilarious, almost to Spinal Tap/The Office levels. Certainly looks hilarious from the trailers. They are pulling our legs - surely not serious? :LOL:

Quotes -

'This is my best friend, Alfie, my bulldog – I had him painted, holding a pint of beer' - Matt Goss

'The letters H.O.M.E. are so important because they personify the word home' -Matt Goss

'I'm a Londoner. Embankment. Big Ben. Cab drivers' - Luke Goss

'I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious' - Matt Goss

'I was a rectangle and [Luke] was a rectangle and we made a square that became a fortress' – Matt Goss​

'Rome wasn't built in a day. And f**k me that's true… But we don't have the time Rome had' – Matt Goss

'The best toy we had growing up was a dart. No dart board, just a dart' - Matt Goss

'This is my cave area. I have crystals everywhere. Love a bit of chess, have a few glasses of scotch, have a long game of chess' - Matt Goss

'I'm obsessed with the news, it ironically relaxes me, if I don't see the news, I don't feel informed, then I can't go about my day properly. CNN is the thinking man's reality show' – Matt Goss

Ha ha!!

• "One of my songs is called We're All Kings. Which is about a man sweeping the road - he's one of my kings because I'm thankful I don't have to sweep the road." Matt Goss

Matt Goss pointing to an area in his house "This is my conversation area.....erm..."

“He was a rectangle and I was a rectangle and we made a square, which therefore is a fortress.” Matt Goss

Matt Goss -

“Everyone has to be on the same page otherwise you don’t get to turn the page. Because somebody gets left behind otherwise and then somebody has lost the page of the story which may be the key to the ending.”

This is hilarious stuff, has Guest and Gervais written this?

Edited by condemned2bfree