Did you get any Rush gifts for Christmas?

blueschica

Nope ... just some leftover turkey. I don't even mention them on a wish list any more. I get the evil eye as if they were asked to find a used prophylactic on a scavenger hunt or something rediculous. Online shopping could be their friend but the eyes just roll.

I did get a Mastercard gift card ... so maybe I'll just order me some rush swag. I wonder if they print Starman longjohns.

• Like 1

Nope ... just some leftover turkey. I don't even mention them on a wish list any more. I get the evil eye as if they were asked to find a used prophylactic on a scavenger hunt or something rediculous. Online shopping could be their friend but the eyes just roll.

I did get a Mastercard gift card ... so maybe I'll just order me some rush swag. I wonder if they print Starman longjohns.

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Did you get any Rush or Rush related gifts for Christmas? If so, what? I got the 2019 calendar. :)

They still make actual calendars?

:LOL: :lol: Yes, I ask for one as a flimsy excuse to see all the great photos on it!

• Like 1

I got Neil Peart's Big Book of Tumbleweeds, a 350 page tome of pictures of tumbleweeds he'd taken through the years, along with lengthy descriptions of the differences between the various kinds, as seen through a microscope, as well as three chapters on their healing properties. Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 4

I got Neil Peart's Big (Picture) Book of Tumbleweeds, a 350 page tome of pictures of Tumbleweeds along with lengthy descriptions of the differences between the various kinds, as seen through a microscope, as well as three chapters on their healing properties.

And there was the day he went for the ultimate tumbleweed and spent the day on his bike looking for it, only to be sorely disappointed. Don't tumbleweeds have standards anymore . . .They shouldn't even call themselves legitimate tumbleweeds . . .

• Like 2

I got Neil Peart's Big (Picture) Book of Tumbleweeds, a 350 page tome of pictures of Tumbleweeds along with lengthy descriptions of the differences between the various kinds, as seen through a microscope, as well as three chapters on their healing properties.

And there was the day he went for the ultimate tumbleweed and spent the day on his bike looking for it, only to be sorely disappointed. Don't tumbleweeds have standards anymore . . .They shouldn't even call themselves legitimate tumbleweeds . . .

The thrill is in the journey, not its conclusion.

I learned that from an old African proverb, you know.

• Like 2

Back to the topic question. In answer to it, no, I didn't get any Rush gifts, presents, and anything related to them for Christmas.

I thought I might be getting the bass book, because my wife told me she needed to dip into the Christmas budget for a little more to cover my gifts. This was an hour after she sent me a link an article about Geddy saying Neil is done. I figured she had stumbled across the book Because I had not mentioned it. Instead I got... A cast iron sauce pot and cook book.

I thought I might be getting the bass book, because my wife told me she needed to dip into the Christmas budget for a little more to cover my gifts. This was an hour after she sent me a link an article about Geddy saying Neil is done. I figured she had stumbled across the book Because I had not mentioned it. Instead I got... A cast iron sauce pot and cook book.

:hug2: :hug2:

That almost got me divorced.