Happy Holidays !!

blueschica

I wanted to wish everyone at TRF a happy holiday! I appreciate everyone being here and don't say it often enough. Holiday cheer to all!

hB0LFaKl.jpg

Thanks, chica! Happy Holidays to you as well. You make this place better!

• Like 3

I wanted to wish everyone at TRF a happy holiday! I appreciate everyone being here and don't say it often enough. Holiday cheer to all!

hB0LFaKl.jpg

Thanks, chica! Happy Holidays to you as well. You make this place better!

Thanks, LABT! It's nice to have you back, too!

• Like 3

happy holidays. Keep the holiday cheer year round by looking at all people as humans, rather than demonizing them for political, religious or cultural differences.

Sorry for the soapboxy moment, but it's a peeve of mine of how some people can be friendly around the holidays, but total dicks the rest of the year.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas* and have a happy New Year!

I had a good Festivus getting through most of my airing of grievances before people walked out.

On 12/31 I’ll celebrate Zelixfest, spending the day listening to J-Pop Metal, reflecting on what it means to be solid gold awesomeness and how I can be helpful to others.

*secular federal holiday.

• Like 1

FB_IMG_1514400958663.jpg

60QUsZ.gif

That’s how I first heard of that holiday.

Got a chromecast from a roommate and friend of my aunts and a $25 gift card for Amazon. Now Im going to mail gift cards to my sister and her family out of state in Utah. Got her Google Play and my 5 year old niece a Disney card. Gonna get my bro in law and nephew a card on pay day in two days to mail as well.

• Like 2