Hemispheres quiz

Digital82

The only ones I know for sure are:

ACROSS

6, 7, 11, 14, 16, 17, 20

DOWN

3 (they want the country here, not the venue), 8, 13

Edited by JARG

I'm interested to find out what Neil said about the lyrics to The Trees.It was the first Rush song i heard back in 78 and i thought they were"a piece of crap".I'm working on it.

I'm interested to find out what Neil said about the lyrics to The Trees.It was the first Rush song i heard back in 78 and i thought they were"a piece of crap".I'm working on it.

A rare pic of Neil working on the lyrics.

Dog-Writing-400PX.png

Edited by JARG
  • Like 4

After Googling a few things (we're allowed -- it's an internet puzzle after all!) I'm missing only three. 1 and 2 down, and 7 across. 1 down has me confused, as I thought the guy in the suit was supposed to represent Apollo.

Bark bark!

After Googling a few things (we're allowed -- it's an internet puzzle after all!) I'm missing only three. 1 and 2 down, and 7 across. 1 down has me confused, as I thought the guy in the suit was supposed to represent Apollo.

I haven't tried the quiz yet but I believe the model was a ballet dancer. That could be what they're looking for

Bark bark!

Dog Years!

Actually no, but it almost fits. If 2 down ended with "a" (I think 2 down is "Dancer") I'd throw it in there. "A piece of Dog Years" certainly makes sense in the context of the quote.

I saw Rush's Hemispheres' crossword puzzle before, and I did it. Edited by Derek19

Bobby King was the model. Does any of that fit?

If anyone would like to know what the three answers are, couldn't figure them out, didn't have time to do it, and waiting for them, then I'll say them. 1. Down, The Gentleman dressed in the suit, and tie on the front album, and c.d. cover is named "Bob King", 2. Down, The naked man on the front cover of Hemispheres was actually a "Dancer", and 7. Across, In an interview with Modern Drummer magazine, Neil described the lyrics to “the Trees” as, “…A piece of Doggerel". Edited by Derek19

If anyone would like to know what the three answers are, couldn't figure them out, didn't have time to do it, and waiting for them, then I'll say them. 1. Down, The Gentleman dressed in the suit, and tie on the front album, and c.d. cover is named "Bob King", 2. Down, The naked man on the front cover of Hemispheres was actually a "Dancer", and 7. Across, In an interview with Modern Drummer magazine, Neil described the lyrics to “the Trees” as, “…A piece of Doggerel".

bark bark!

On the front cover of Rush's "Permanent Waves" c.d., and album, the woman's name is Canadian model "Paula Turnbull".
  • Like 1

On the front cover of Rush's "Permanent Waves" c.d., and album, the woman's name is Canadian model "Paula Turnbull".

Thanks, Don't know why I was blanking on that.

"You're welcome, Ytserush".