Adam Levine to perform at halftime of Super Bowl, marking 12th year in a row, at least, that it will be unwatchable

laughedatbytime

Luckily for me, I watch the Super Bowl only when the Packers are in it.

When they are in it, I still don't watch the ridiculous halftime show. :boo hiss: :boo hiss:

• Like 1

That is unbelievable! I think the half time shows are aimed at the non-football crowd, usually dragged by their football crazy spouse to a Super Bowl party. That is how I see it at the annual party I go to. No one watches the game but boy do they crowd around the TV when the banal crap music starts. I am usually the outlier saying "how can you listen to this crap?"

That is unbelievable! I think the half time shows are aimed at the non-football crowd, usually dragged by their football crazy spouse to a Super Bowl party. That is how I see it at the annual party I go to. No one watches the game but boy do they crowd around the TV when the banal crap music starts. I am usually the outlier saying "how can you listen to this crap?"

One man's crap is another mans enjoyment. I like Levine's music.

I had to think for a few seconds who he was again? Then I remembered and thought "he went solo? Ok then".

I only know him from the Voice. He did that "Sugar, Yes Please" song, right?

My experience at Super Bowl parties is that most of the crowd pays more attention to the commercials and half time than thd game itself. Understandable, considering there's +/- 11 minutes of football action in a four-hour game.

It's almost as bad as all that football they show around the dancing autotuned puppets. At least the Stanley Cup doesn't have Justin Bieber hop on and figure skate

Yet.
  • Like 2

I had to think for a few seconds who he was again? Then I remembered and thought "he went solo? Ok then".

I only know him from the Voice. He did that "Sugar, Yes Please" song, right?

Not sure. I know him as the singer for Maroon 5. The only songs I know from them off the top of my head are This Love and Moves Like Jagger.

My experience at Super Bowl parties is that most of the crowd pays more attention to the commercials and half time than thd game itself. Understandable, considering there's +/- 11 minutes of football action in a four-hour game.

That's because if you go to a party you don't really care about the game.

It's because a large part of the crowd is women and kids.

Do you watch it at home?

Do you watch it at home?

Do you watch it at home?

Who don't really care about the game.

I've only been to a party once, and I'd never do it again. Ever since then I've watched from home with the family.

ETA: ok, I might do it again. But only if I could be assured that the Patriots would lose by 36 again if I did.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2