Site Updated

Slaine mac Roth

Nice shots, thanks for sharing!

Wow, those pictures are uber cool. I wish I could have caught them on the R30 tour, but alas, I could not get a ride. Being fifteen and living in the Baltimore Metropolitan area definitely has its upsides, but one of the downsides is not having a suitable arena in the vicinity of the city. The Baltimore Arena is subpar at best. The outdoor venues in Maryland are nice, but I do not live immediately near them, so I could not go. I will, however, go to the next tour, because I doubt I'll get too many more chances to see them.

QUOTE (ZootAllures @ Oct 16 2004, 06:32 PM)
Wow, those pictures are uber cool. I wish I could have caught them on the R30 tour, but alas, I could not get a ride. Being fifteen and living in the Baltimore Metropolitan area definitely has its upsides, but one of the downsides is not having a suitable arena in the vicinity of the city. The Baltimore Arena is subpar at best. The outdoor venues in Maryland are nice, but I do not live immediately near them, so I could not go. I will, however, go to the next tour, because I doubt I'll get too many more chances to see them.

Thanks a lot.

I think we should all spend a moments in silence for those who have not been able to see the greatest band ever. 2.gif

QUOTE (ZootAllures @ Oct 16 2004, 02:32 PM)

Welcome Zoot! I saw the boys a few times at the Captial Centre (years ago obviously) and the Baltimore Civic Center (I believe that's what it was called). Right in the heart of downtown Baltimore, it was pretty scary leaving the place biggrin.gif

I saw Joe Satriani at the Hippodrome last night, and the renovations they did on the place are very, very nice. However, this doesn't seem like a venue that would suit Rush too well, considering it only houses 700 or so people. Not to go off topic, but Satriani was incredible. I will definitely see Rush the next time they play at the Nissan Pavillion, or the Merriweather. I should be able to drive by then.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 17 2004, 07:49 PM)
Good stuff Slaine - Hopefully after the next tour, there'll be categories for Dublin and Belfast. 2.gif

I hope so too. The main thrust of the site is Rush in the UK so I'm hoping to get pictures from as many UK gigs and tours as possible. Although Eire (that's got a nicer sound than the Republic of Ireland and the Irish Free State) is not part of the UK, it will be included.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 17 2004, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 17 2004, 07:49 PM)
Good stuff Slaine - Hopefully after the next tour, there'll be categories for Dublin and Belfast.  2.gif

I hope so too. The main thrust of the site is Rush in the UK so I'm hoping to get pictures from as many UK gigs and tours as possible. Although Eire (that's got a nicer sound than the Republic of Ireland and the Irish Free State) is not part of the UK, it will be included.

Im sure davey and Vaportours have a few pics

From their tour of the Euro nation

1022.gif

Archived