Happy Thanksgiving!

blueschica

Happy Thanksgiving to the North American / southern chapter membership of the TRFERS! I wish yous all a safe and wonderful get together with family and friends!

... same goes to any southern folks misplaced N49 for various reasons including Alaska ... you are always welcome in the land of Canucks!

• Like 4

Happy TGiving All

What is this?

The Musical Box - 3rd annual TRF meet up in NJ - Early 2019

The Musical Box performs annually in NJ ( The Wellmont in Montclair, NJ ) and I attend with The Cat 3. 2019 will make our 3rd year of meeting, eating, drinking and listening to Genesis music.

Great evening ! Any TRF members in NJ are welcome to join us. Come one, come all !!!

Edited by custom55
  • Like 3

Happy TGiving All

What is this?

The Musical Box - 3rd annual TRF meet up in NJ - Early 2019

The Musical Box performs annually in NJ ( The Wellmont in Montclair, NJ ) and I attend with The Cat 3. 2019 will make our 3rd year of meeting, eating, drinking and listening to Genesis music.

Great evening ! Any TRF members in NJ are welcome to join us. Come one, come all !!!

I dig Montclair keep me in the loop.

• Like 1

Today (Friday) is a national holiday (Labor Day) out here so Mrs. B & I had an hour long Skype session with 95% of the entire Blaze armada a little bit after they finished a few rounds of feasting Thursday evening.

Doing a little bit of shopping now then Mrs.B & I will check out Bohemian Rhapsody. Between shopping and the flick we’ll cram in some tasty dinner delights & beverages. So yeah, no true Thanksgiving for me but I like how the day has turned out. Pretty good weather to boot. :blaze: