What music/band do you

endlesslymocking

Rush is my band when the day is alright and I feel like thinking.

Nightwish and Rammstein are my bands I listen to when I'm pissed off.

Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, and the Kaiser Cheifs are pretty awesome when I have had a great day.

And most other bands its just music....

so what band goes with what emotion for you?

Rush when I need an energy surge.

Pantera when I'm pissed off.

Journey when I'm making sweet love

George Jones when I'm in a small bar drinking beer and shooting pool. (I hate country though, but I can handle some George in that situation) 062802puke_prv.gif

Dream Theater, Rush, Metallica, Yes, and other Prog encompasses my day to day life.

I save Opeth and Mudvayne for when i'm pissed off.

Motley Crue and other awesome 80s hair bands for partying.

Slayer, Slipknot, SOAD for when I am in a bad mood.

Fiona Apple and a couple of Desert Sessions songs with PJ Harvey for when I am feeling like a bad girl.

The Weakerthans, Blink 182, 22-20s, Division Of Laura Lee for when I am in a good mood.

Incubus, APC, The Stills, The Secret Machines, Foo Fighters, Dashboard Confessional, Depeche Mode when I am feelin a lil off.

Oh man to many to list. Mostly I have a list of songs for a certain mood as opposed to bands. I usually just put on a playlist.

Moods:

Easy Going- Late 60's Rock, Bob Seger System, Underdogs, Mushrooms, etc...you get the idea.

Normal Self- Dream Evil, Nightwish, Rush, Bob Seger System, Def Leppard.

Pissed-Specific Nightwish, Dream Evil, Bob Seger System songes.

I don't really associate any band with any mood but there are certain bands I can only listen to in a certain mood.

Rush, Porcupine Tree, Marillion -- almost always.

Guns 'n' Roses, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Tygers of Pan Tang -- when I'm particularly happy or in a metal mood.

Depeche Mode, Tears For Fears -- when I'm either temporarily down or temporarily open-minded.

Genesis, Gentle Giant, Yes -- at night, or when I'm under the influence of something ph34r.gif

Archived