Which rush album are you currently listening to lately

Red3angel

Been really stuck in the same area/period of the band that is near and dear to my heart.

Waves-HYF

That run of albums is where my passion for Rush was built upon.

With the Hemispheres Super Deluxe on it's way to me, I will revel in that album for a while as it is my second favorite Rush album ever recorded.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 2

Caress of Steel pretty much daily

You, Sir, have impeccable taste in music !

You as well good sir! I never tire of CoS. I take breaks from my other faves but if I get in a Rush mood, I reach for my tattered old CoS vinyl. Surprisingly went back to GuP and PoW on the weekend. Not an 80s hater, just usually not in that kind of mood.

• Like 1

Signals.All my cds are packed in boxes while my new shed is being fitted out and Signals just happened to be on top.Just a great album from a great time in music and my life.By this stage i was eagerly awaiting each new Rush album and GUP didn't dissappoint.
  • Like 2

ESL, in the daily driver, because it's the one my kids like and it takes me back to when Rush was far and away my favorite band, no remotely close second. I mostly listen to side 3 and La Villa but will return to the other tracks too. Not the best production but the tracks are great. Beyond that I've got Vapor Trails re-mix in an old (historic tags) car with a new stereo. For some reason it fits the car.
  • Like 1

Caress of Steel pretty much daily

You, Sir, have impeccable taste in music !

You as well good sir! I never tire of CoS. I take breaks from my other faves but if I get in a Rush mood, I reach for my tattered old CoS vinyl. Surprisingly went back to GuP and PoW on the weekend. Not an 80s hater, just usually not in that kind of mood.

CoS is a brilliant work of art! It is either my #2 or #3 depending on my mood. :rush:

Had my 2011 remaster of Power Windows in my car lately. I've always liked the lyrics but a lot of the music they put to them (I'm looking at you Emotion Detector) isn't that exciting. Plus that cold reverbed to death sterile 80s sound. But The Big Money & Marathon are always welcome to my ears in either studio or live form. Too bad the rest of the album didn't follow in their energy