Happy 10th Anniversary, Tinwoodsman !!

blueschica

:ebert: :ebert: Happy 10th Anniversary, Tinwoodsman !! :ebert: :ebert: Best wishes on a big 10 years for one of the great guys on TRF !! (Very appropriate since I think 10 years is the tin anniversary!

:LOL: ) Cheers to someone who is awesome at posting best wishes to others and is always willing to share his great playlist! Here's to 10 years and many more!

wTt1CjWm.jpgZgvHqXM.gifRP4EkSnm.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

Thanks for your thoughtful Tin Anniversary greeting BC! It doesn't seem that long ago that I found this happenin' place while I was looking for Snakes and Arrows information. The people here are top drawer and flat out crazy fun! I hope we can hang for another ten years so I can divulge what I had for lunch at the care home!
  • Like 5

I needed all the music I could find to get me through this day. I started work at 6am and finished the reno from hell at 12:30 and the realtor arrived 2 hours later. I finally stopped pacing by 4pm. I've never been OCD in my life, that was close.

Are you getting enough guitar?

Thanks for the kind words and numbers Orfie, Lucas and Custom!

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 2

I needed all the music I could find to get me through this day. I started work at 6am and finished the reno from hell at 12:30 and the realtor arrived 2 hours later. I finally stopped pacing by 4pm. I've never been OCD in my life, that was close.

Are you getting enough guitar?

Thanks for the kind words and numbers Orfie, Lucas and Custom!

You are most welcome, my friend!

LqMfR6N.gif

• Like 1

Thanks for your thoughtful Tin Anniversary greeting BC! It doesn't seem that long ago that I found this happenin' place while I was looking for Snakes and Arrows information. The people here are top drawer and flat out crazy fun! I hope we can hang for another ten years so I can divulge what I had for lunch at the care home!

I came here for the same reason. I was looking for tour info that year. Happy Anniversary to a cool guy to hang out with on TRF. Doesn't hurt that you look like Geezer Butler. :fury:

• Like 1

I wish I could act like the Tin Ombudsman lol! That has never served me well in my life ... but this was the last straw. I am growing resentful and ... my sciatic nerve flared up for a week. Thanks for the anniversary wishes and I hope you are doing well!