Light My "LIVE WIRE" Rock N Rollers! AC/DC VS MOTLEY CRUE!

RUSHHEAD666

Sucking On The Seventies/Fukllkin On The Eighties! "LiVE WIRE!" It Doesn't Suck itself: Steel Panther?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which "Live Wire" Do You Love To Listen To? "Caress Of Steel" Baby! "Feels Like The First Time!" "She Wants A Rocket Ride!" KISS MY ASS!

• AC/DC
    • MOTLEY CRUE
    • BOTH! FUKK YOU RUSHHEAD! ALWAYS TRYING TO STIR THE POT! YOU ARE "UP IN SMOKE" ASSHOLE! LOL!

Still R Rated. Still Offending Rush Fruits since 2006!!!

If you don't like it "GET THE FUKK OUT!"

Love,

SKID ROW

LOL!!!!

So which song do you love the most????

BOTH EPIC!!!!!!

I'm watching AC/DC "PLUG IT IN" deluxe 3 dvd box set tonight.

BON!!!! So sorry BJ. SUKK IT! BJ is a great guy. A sweetheart of a man and hell he might even record the next AC/DC album but he will never tour again.

Nothing touches BON SCOTT AC/DC DUH!

However...................

I'm going with Motley Crue's "LIVE WIRE!"

Both songs are Legendary.

Both songs kick ass.

Always going old school because it is what it is and whatever.

I may bitch about GHOST yet I will always support them because they are the best touring band out there in 2018!

Different Strokes Willis. F IT!

Don't judge me.

Vote or just ignore this shite.

LOL!!

MOTLEY FOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!

"LIVE WIRE" BABY!

"SUCK IT AND SEE!"

Signed,

The Arctic Monkeys

Earl, I hope all is well with you and your loved ones with all the fires going on in California ..

I totally agree with you about Bon and Brian Johnson .. AC/DC was untouchable with Bon .. but after Bon died, AC/DC became an AC/DC cover band - some good albums, but they paled in comparison ..

Motley Crue's Live Wire is one of my favorites from them ... I love their first two albums - classic 80s stuff

But as much as I love Live Wire and Starry Eyes and Knock 'em Dead Kid and Red Hot, no Motley Crue could ever top Bon era AC/DC

http://www.radiowroclaw.pl/img/articles/13168/lzdcb5qrWw.jpg

• Like 3

Earl, I hope all is well with you and your loved ones with all the fires going on in California ..

I totally agree with you about Bon and Brian Johnson .. AC/DC was untouchable with Bon .. but after Bon died, AC/DC became an AC/DC cover band - some good albums, but they paled in comparison ..

Motley Crue's Live Wire is one of my favorites from them ... I love their first two albums - classic 80s stuff

But as much as I love Live Wire and Starry Eyes and Knock 'em Dead Kid and Red Hot, no Motley Crue could ever top Bon era AC/DC

Mostly encapsulates what I think. I don't much listen to either band today, but the nod would go to AC/DC. Their tight fisted, bare bones approach made their tunes timeless. I do love some post- Bon AC/DC. For Those About To Rock was one of the first guitar intros I learned. Its perfect. That pic you posted could have been an earlier version of me. Skinny, basic clothing, and a few random arm tattoos.

The Crue? Give them their props. They've lasted far longer than I thought. Like you, the first two albums are killer. It fades from there. Dr. Feelgood was pretty damn good and got a lot of airplay on the cruise strip, via your average Camaro 6X9 speakers. I don't remember anything after that. I was listening to Metallica and Napalm Death at the time. And just about anything that was happening in Seattle at the time.

Crue was a gateway band for me when it came to getting into the metal sound. They don't offer much outside of that. Their first two albums and Dr. Feelgood are very good but that's really it.

AC/DC was the first band that I liked enough to go out and buy every album from. I don't listen to them like I used to but feel their quality of music and staying power is much greater than Motley Crue.

• Like 1

Thank you Lucas.

I was away for four days chasing GHOST. Three shows in four days. The smoke is getting worse here. It's the worst air on the planet.

I was in LA last night for the sold out GHOST show. PACKED! It was incredible to be there since the last time I was in that building it was for the last ever RUSH gig.

Fitting.

Since it was an arena show and not some theater concert GHOST added PYRO! Very KISS dude! KILLER!

As I was racing back up the INT 5 I suddenly realized the closer I got to home the more it seemed as if I were driving into a nuclear winter. It's downright horrific.

I'm fine so far. Might need to get a filtered mask.

Thanks for your kind words.

Thank you Lucas.

I was away for four days chasing GHOST. Three shows in four days. The smoke is getting worse here. It's the worst air on the planet.

I was in LA last night for the sold out GHOST show. PACKED! It was incredible to be there since the last time I was in that building it was for the last ever RUSH gig.

Fitting.

Since it was an arena show and not some theater concert GHOST added PYRO! Very KISS dude! KILLER!

As I was racing back up the INT 5 I suddenly realized the closer I got to home the more it seemed as if I were driving into a nuclear winter. It's downright horrific.

Thinking of you buddy x

Stay safe

• Like 1

Thank you Lucas.

Fitting.

Thinking of you buddy x

Stay safe

Thanks little brother!!!!

Means a lot!!! :)