Most treasured item in your Rush collection?

MalformedEarthborn

A personalized, signed copy of Clockwork Angels. It was the first new album I got from the band and it was from my first ever show. Plus my dad was the one who write letter on my behalf and mailed it out for me while I was at school. Edited by Union 5-3992
  • Like 5

My vinyl copies of 2112 and A Farewell to Kings came with some dude's graph paper drawings of different Rush logos folded up inside the sleeves. I appreciate the nerdiness.

I found a copy of KISS Alive on vinyl and someone left notebook pages of their "sign in" book where his friends listed things like their favorite foods, films, groups, etc. Fun little random thing.

• Like 3

I have a lot of Rush stuff. My friend calls my office my “Rush apartment”. My favorite thing is probably the picture taken of my family and the band. None of them compares to the memories of the 30 shows I attended with my daughter. Those memories are the best thing in my Rush collection.
  • Like 7

I used to have a very large collection of Rush memorabilia mostly centered on Neil - including used drum heads, bass heads, a spare drum from his candy apple tama set, a cowbell, sticks etc etc. The head in my signature was used on the Hemispheres tour. I sold most of the collection a few years back. I still have one of three drum heads he signed to commemorate the Burning for Buddy cd release. You can see part of it in the frame besides the Hemispheres head. It is framed along with a signed drum stick obtained in person. i also have a used tom head from the HYF tour signed by all 3. Plus I have a S&A bass head signed to me by Neil.
  • Like 2

Clockwork angels cd( signed by Geddy),,Signals cd( mercury Green arrow label), Clockwork angels Nike 3.0 shoes( issue to crew only) Rush( Moon Records) mn100. All leather tour jackets,

Glad you were able to find your Green Arrow cd! :ebert:

Clockwork angels cd( signed by Geddy),,Signals cd( mercury Green arrow label), Clockwork angels Nike 3.0 shoes( issue to crew only) Rush( Moon Records) mn100. All leather tour jackets,

Yeah,thanks, cost me a pretty penny though.
  • Like 1

Yeah i cant beat the explosive diarrhea stuff but sent neil an account of a dream i'd had c/o sheffield arena uk on RTB tour with an SAE + pen and he sent it back autographed with a little message, still one of very top moments in life getting that through post, the birth of my kids only just beat it
  • Like 2

I have a lot of Rush stuff. My friend calls my office my “Rush apartment”. My favorite thing is probably the picture taken of my family and the band. None of them compares to the memories of the 30 shows I attended with my daughter. Those memories are the best thing in my Rush collection.

"Though it's just a memory, some memories last forever..."

Same here...it's the memories. Plus the photos that bring those memories rushing back. And this poster, which was a gift from one of the coolest people on TRF:

$_1.JPG

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

I think I have a couple of empty Yuengling bottles that I swiped (were full at the time) out of Stormtron's cooler at the S&A tailgate.
  • Like 4

Yeah,thanks, cost me a pretty penny though.

Damn. Never even heard of this. You learn something new everyday!

• Like 1

I have two.

My autographed issue of Rolling Stone magazine featuring Rush from the R40 tour, and my latest acquisition that you can read about here: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/108121-im-almost-speechless/#entry4677874

and here: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/108121-im-almost-speechless/#entry4677885

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 3