Godd--n Thieving Mofo's-False Credit App X3!

pjbear05

Three fake credit apps from three different institutions in 3 days. Notified about two by mail and the third by phone. All 3 institutions pulled my file from Experian. 2 phone calls and an email to the institutions to stop the applications, and an email to Experian for a hard fraud alert into my file, which was acknowledged. Filed a police report earlier today. S--t! :rage: :fury:

So the fraudsters got your info from Experian, a company that is supposed to protect your credit? I never trusted any of these credit check places. I don't like the idea of punching my SS number into a website.

No, my mistake, it was the financial institutions that received my information from Experian, according to the institutions. And apparently if you place a fraud alert with one of the credit reporting companies its automatically sent to the other two. I also have other monitoring that dates back from the Fed's Office of Personnel Management's data breaches years ago. No financial or credit damage yet, thank God.
  • Like 2