VOLA - Applause Of A Distant Crowd

I've read a very positive review about this album a few weeks ago and I totally forgot about it. So thanks for the reminder Presto. :cheers: The review said that their 2015 album Inmazes is even better than Applause Of A Distant Crowd.
  • Like 1

Thanks, P-D! Honestly, we were going to publish the audio, but Asger's English is not the best. He paused a lot when he spoke, so we decided to transcribe it. I don't know what your preference is, but I've heard from friends that they prefer to read stuff, while others prefer the audio. Our editor goes for audio, and frankly it's a lot less work for me, but sometimes the recording is screwed, like the one I did with George Lynch while his band did the soundcheck before his show.

Yeah, they did. I'm really surprised that this one got more views than the one with Simon Phillips, who's much more famous.

Here's what's next:

Monday - Joacim Cains of Hammerfall

Tuesday - Sebastian Thomas, Baroness drummer

Wednesday - Chan Kinchla, Blues Traveler guitarrist

Thursday - Richard Henshell of Haken

Sunday - Alex Skolnick and Stu Hamm

P-D and everyone else, feel free to add me on Facebook. My name there is Rodrigo Altaf.

Okay so full disclosure, I didn't know this band before today. The album released in 2021 called witness was recommended on my YouTube music feed because I listen to stuff like Devin Townsend, opeth, and tool.

I figured what the hell, it's Saturday morning and I don't have anything to do. I'll listen to some new music. When the last song on the record ended I thought to myself I've never been so sad to hear album come to a close.

Time to check out their other stuff.

Edited by thesweetscience