JohnRogers

Stop the negative talk about no more new Rush music. Stop the negative talk about no more new Rush tour.

tbh it triggers me...jk. NOT JK SERIOUS

STOP IT NOW

Here is science proof for u.

David Lee Roth leaves VH, “we’all never see anything like that again”. BOOM tour and new Music.

Axl, Slash and Duff Man will never reunite, BOOM touring together.

Bon Scott will not rise from the dead. BOOM Easter.

• Like 5

You know what's not a bad idea? Pull out some of their albums they released before they retired. Some of them are really great, and all of them usually have something you can find to enjoy. And they have quite a few live albums too. I'd recommend all of them except A Show of Hands. The song list isn't that great. Geddy doesn't sound too hot on R40 either.
  • Like 2

Angelyne_1_embed.jpg

cross-fire injection

Could they have found a more attractive model?

I think a more difficult question would be, could they have found a less attractive one?

• Like 3

You don't know what triggering actually is. It isn't just making someone feel uncomfertable, it also causes flashbacks and reminders of negative and traumatic events in your life, makes you feel sick/dizzy, gives anxiety, and even panic. Stop making it seem like a f***ing joke, because it isn't.

I could care less if Rush makes more music or not, it isn't a big deal to me. Lets all just apprechiate what we have already.

• Like 1

You don't know what triggering actually is. It isn't just making someone feel uncomfertable, it also causes flashbacks and reminders of negative and traumatic events in your life, makes you feel sick/dizzy, gives anxiety, and even panic. Stop making it seem like a f***ing joke, because it isn't.

I could care less if Rush makes more music or not, it isn't a big deal to me. Lets all just apprechiate what we have already.

Sweetie...talking As someone who has battled many demons and who has been put in hospital for extended lengths of time...grow a thick skin. Being "triggered" is a modern form of slang, like many slurs we all use in everyday speech. It is used here in the form of humour and it really is mundane to see you make a deal of something that truly doesn't matter.

I know the generation beneath mine loves to be offended all the time by everything possible, but you can be smarter if you choose to be.

Being sensitive isn't the same thing as being sensible.

• Like 7

Sweetie...talking As someone who has battled many demons and who has been put in hospital for extended lengths of time...grow a thick skin. Being "triggered" is a modern form of slang, like many slurs we all use in everyday speech. It is used here in the form of humour and it really is mundane to see you make a deal of something that truly doesn't matter.

I know the generation beneath mine loves to be offended all the time by everything possible, but you can be smarter if you choose to be.

:goodone:

Stop the negative talk about no more new Rush music. Stop the negative talk about no more new Rush tour.

tbh it triggers me...jk. NOT JK SERIOUS

STOP IT NOW

Here is science proof for u.

David Lee Roth leaves VH, “we’all never see anything like that again”. BOOM tour and new Music.

Axl, Slash and Duff Man will never reunite, BOOM touring together.

Bon Scott will not rise from the dead. BOOM Easter.

Good point. All I can say is that none of your examples can compare to the 41 years that was Rush.

:goodone:

Terrible posting tbh