Foo Fighters & “f***ing Brian” cover Tom Sawyer! [Foo Fighters concertgoer joins band onstage]

JohnnyBlaze

I’m sure many of you guys have seen this (and I think I have before too) but it made me smile just now watching it.

Yeah yeah, you might be able to sing better than “f***ing Brian” but he was the one up there with the Foo Fighters singing Rush’s most popular song in front of thousands. Time of his life. :LOL:

It’s hard not to like Grohl & the band for their playfulness and approachability.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 4

I’m sure many of you guys have seen this (and I think I have before too) but it made me smile just now watching it.

Yeah yeah, you might be able to sing better than “f***ing Brian” but he was the one up there with the Foo Fighters singing Rush’s most popular song in front of thousands. Time of his life. :LOL:

It’s hard not to like Grohl & the band for their playfulness and approachability.

This is cool and fun, but there's a bunch of "pull a guy from the crowd" clips with the Foos. Love the idea, but it's getting kinda predictable and played out.

Obviously not random. They screen people to make sure they totally don't shit the bed. $20 says they displayed the lyrics on monitors for him.

Edited by HemiBeers