Ace Frehley reunite with KISS onstage for acoustic set

RushFanForever

I'm not much of a KISS fan, but it's kind of neat when they do acoustic stuff.

Watch Ace Frehley reunite with Kiss onstage for acoustic set

This is probably the second time Ace and Bruce Kulick have been onstage together since the 1995 KISS Unplugged special.

I look at Ace Frehley as being like the 'Joe Walsh' of KISS. He's the lovable guy who makes the band shine with his laid back personality despite the more popular members who aren't as well liked. Joe Walsh in The Eagles is the same way.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 5

I've loved them since 1975, and I can;t help but love it every time they look happy together

Say what you want, almost 50 years ago, four dirt poor kids found each other and created something unique and changed the face of rock and roll forever

• Like 7

Oooooooo nice!!!!

Kiss are alright, I prefer other music though.

When I woke up, mom and dad are rolling on the couch.

Rolling numbers, rock and rolling, got my Kiss records out.

5ce7c373a3de2b0a9517b36fd79a104f.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 5

Paul looks more relaxed and happy than I've seen him in a long time. :ebert: . I'm still holding out for the Rush cruise, though!!

If you thought Neil freaked out around fans before, being stuck on a boat with them would put him over the edge! He could take his own boat and just board the Cruise ship to play, then run off, jump in his boat and disappear.

• Like 3

Ace is starting to sound desperate with his begging to be back in the band. He keeps saying the price has to be right. I'm guessing the right price is a tour per diem and a supply of groupie blow jobs on the road. Edited by edhunter

Paul looks more relaxed and happy than I've seen him in a long time. :ebert: . I'm still holding out for the Rush cruise, though!!

If you thought Neil freaked out around fans before, being stuck on a boat with them would put him over the edge! He could take his own boat and just board the Cruise ship to play, then run off, jump in his boat and disappear.

I don't see that happening with Neil's physical maladies...

Gi01RWE.gif

• Like 2

I don't see that happening with Neil's physical maladies...

Gi01RWE.gif

The guy can be Usain f***ing Bolt when he wants to be.

• Like 3

http://www.bcx.news/photos/transport/human/rowboat/Row_Boat_20091010_152522_9954BCX.jpg

• Like 4

http://www.bcx.news/photos/transport/human/rowboat/Row_Boat_20091010_152522_9954BCX.jpg

Hahaha!

• Like 2

Neil's next book: 500 pages about the patterns made in the water by the movement of his oars during the row. Would fit in seamlessly with the rest of his literary output.

• Like 3

Neil's next book: 500 pages about the patterns made in the water by the movement of his oars during the row. Would fit in seamlessly with the rest of his literary output.

"... Each of us a world apart

Alone and yet together

Like two passing ships..."

• Like 2

"... Each of us a world apart

Alone and yet together

Like two passing ships..."

Neil Peart's Big Book of Skiffs

• Like 2

I've loved them since 1975, and I can;t help but love it every time they look happy together

Say what you want, almost 50 years ago, four dirt poor kids found each other and created something unique and changed the face of rock and roll forever

Loved KISS since 1976. Never looked back. Never cared about all the shit they get for being below average musicians, or there obsession and lust for making a buck.

Good for them.

They deserve ever penny they make.

I will be in the KISS ARMY until I die.