Alex Lifeson with Chicago's Jason Scheff October 2018

treeduck

Me to waitress: sooo what beers do you have on tap tonight? what do you recommend for appetizers?

Hmm, a rush tribute band playing tonight.

Hmm, guitarist looks alot like Al. Nahhh he'd never lower himself to play with these hacks.

This is what happens when greatest gets kinda bored from inactivity. Sad.

• Like 1

It's good to see Alex getting out there and playing .. At some point, there was a phone call or text - "you want to come on stage and play some songs?" -- and the fact that Alex was probably like "sure" - that's great ... I mean, it's better than saying "no thanks"

But I hope this is just an indication that Alex is going to do something more down the road

• Like 3

Makes you really appreciate Geddy as a bassist, doesn't it?

Jason is an amazing bass player. It just sounds like this was rehearsed a few times and off they went. He's definitely got the chops to pull this off if they decided to dedicate a bunch of time to it. It just looks like they are having a good time and it was pretty loose.

• Like 2

If your hating on something without hearing it your just assuming it was bad, but what if it wasn't?? Stop hating on things for a change and learn to respect other people's choices.

I hate respecting things I don’t like! I also hate choices contrary to mine.

Enough with the sarcasm tama boy

If your hating on something without hearing it your just assuming it was bad, but what if it wasn't?? Stop hating on things for a change and learn to respect other people's choices.

I disliked your post without even have to read it....

:P

Rude

Damn, I`m 3 for 3... ;)