Paul Gilbert - autographed copy of Hemispheres and drawings

RushFanForever

Has Paul Gilbert fallen on hard times? I'm not judging (:P ok maybe a little) but the signatures and Alex's art are so unique if it were me I'd keep them for the memories (or for the grandkids.)

Google is your friend. Mr. Big guitarist. Jammed with a lot of people in various tribute projects after Mr. Big.

I did Google him. I was just posting my first thought when I read the title. OP dropping the name like Rush fans are all supposed to say "Paul Gilbert? Oh, no way man" lol.

• Like 1

Google is your friend. Mr. Big guitarist. Jammed with a lot of people in various tribute projects after Mr. Big.

I did Google him. I was just posting my first thought when I read the title. OP dropping the name like Rush fans are all supposed to say "Paul Gilbert? Oh, no way man" lol.

Dude, they opened for Rush once upon a time. :ph34r: I purposely arrived late so as to not hear any of it and like you, had no Earthly idea who that is.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 2

Dude, they opened for Rush once upon a time. :ph34r: I purposely arrived late so as to not hear any of it and like you, had no Earthly idea who that is.

You missed the power drill solo?!?!? :P

And the endless crowd pandering of calling out "Anybody here addicted to that RUSH?!?!". :eyeroll:

• Like 1

...not to mention the In The Mood super jam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfNb7RBZ78

Has there been ANY other band that opened for Rush that was invited to jam on stage? I think that was rather unique. And if you search long enough on YouTube, there's a soundcheck from that tour where Billy Sheehan replaces Geddy.

• Like 2

Who the hell is J2112YYZ and why does he keep asking 'who the hell is this and who the hell is that'?

Does he need a 'bucket on his head' like Buckethead (a.k.a. Brian Carroll)?

Oh, I know who Buckethead is. I just figured he would have legally changed his name to that by now.

Has there been ANY other band that opened for Rush that was invited to jam on stage? I think that was rather unique. And if you search long enough on YouTube, there's a soundcheck from that tour where Billy Sheehan replaces Geddy.

My very first concert was Van Halen. The band that opened for them was called Talas. Sheehan was their bass player so I'd already seen him once.

My very first concert was Van Halen. The band that opened for them was called Talas. Sheehan was their bass player so I'd already seen him once.

Holy shit, Neil is smiling.