Are You Gonna Win A BILLION Dollars Tonight?

Principled Man

1 x 109

More money than you could possible spend in a lifetime......or is it?!

:o :o :o

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

I am SO buying a new Corolla. With a sunroof. Maybe even a new minivan too.

I would definitely upgrade my Sony TV from 65" to 75"......

I would actually prefer to not change my lifestyle at all and try to keep it a secret for as long as possible...mostly to avoid the unwanted publicity. But you can't keep anything like that under wraps...especially that amount.

But seriously, I can't imagine what material things I would want to buy, but traveling sounds fun.

• Like 1

I would actually prefer to not change my lifestyle at all and try to keep it a secret for as long as possible...mostly to avoid the unwanted publicity. But you can't keep anything like that under wraps...especially that amount.

But seriously, I can't imagine what material things I would want to buy, but traveling sounds fun.

Yeah, I would try to keep it quite for as long as possible too. But when the neighbors see my brand new car and the remodeling of my house they're gonna know something is up.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Other than the cars, and I'm serious about the Corolla, I'd buy the most jacked up RV/Bus money could buy and disappear for a year or two. A few basses, some travel, (Scotland, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Australia) and a house in the same town I'm in now with enough room for a horse (daughter 1)a pig (daughter 2) and a veggie garden.

20 million in reserve for whatever, college funds and a trust amount for kid's inheritance and the rest given away.

• Like 2

Yeah baby! Bring it on! My husband could retire a few years early and we could get the kitchen remodeled. And maybe a new canoe or kayak. The sky's the limit, lol!

And I'll be the first one to say it- could Neil be lured out for a one and done event sponsored by a big paycheck or contribution to charity???

In many places, you can create a trust and deposit the money in that and potentially remain anonymous except for who you want to tell.

• Like 1

I don't care to have all the money in the world, i'd rather give to charity and keep only a bit (100$ or so) to myself. Being a good person, giving to others who don't have as much as I do, and spreading love/happiness in the world is more important to me than money, or anything luxurious. I believe money isn't the only way to love/happiness or a long life, and as long as you care for others, good things will come your way. :heart: :heart: Edited by Permanent-Rush

I don't care to have all the money in the world, i'd rather give to charity and keep only a bit (100$ or so) to myself. Being a good person, giving to others who don't have as much as I do, and spreading love/happiness in the world is more important to me than money, or anything luxurious. I believe money isn't the only way to love/happiness or a long life, and as long as you care for others, good things will come your way. :heart: :heart:

Please stop attacking me.

$1,600,000,000.00 - 30 Year Annuity

$904,900,000.00 - Lump Sum Payment

:7up: :7up: :7up:

:drool:

It's mind-boggling. Take the Lump Sum, subtract 47.3% in taxes (39.6 Fed, 7.7% State), and you get $477 MILLION all at once. :o

• Like 3

:drool:

It's mind-boggling. Take the Lump Sum, subtract 47.3% in taxes (39.6 Fed, 7.7% State), and you get $477 MILLION all at once. :o

Nevada has NO state income tax! $69,600,000 saved!

:dweez:

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

I don't care to have all the money in the world, i'd rather give to charity and keep only a bit (100$ or so) to myself. Being a good person, giving to others who don't have as much as I do, and spreading love/happiness in the world is more important to me than money, or anything luxurious. I believe money isn't the only way to love/happiness or a long life, and as long as you care for others, good things will come your way. :heart: :heart:

That's admirable, but when people hit the lotto they get all kinds of people coming out of the woodwork asking for money. No matter how much you give, it's never enough. That would want me to become as anonymous as possible. They can have some money when I'm done with it. Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

In many places, you can create a trust and deposit the money in that and potentially remain anonymous except for who you want to tell.

I would certainly go in that direction, but eventually someone in my family would spill the beans.
  • Like 1

I would certainly go in that direction, but eventually someone in my family would spill the beans.

You could have them killed as an example. With that kind of money, you could hire a Mike Ehrmantraut kind of guy to take care of the problem. :16ton:

It would be tempting to offer the boys a one-off concert in my yard. It's big enough for a stage. Unfortunately, the insincerity would be obvious.

Hell, I could rent Wings Stadium nearby for a proper show. They played there plenty of times and did rehearsals there for the Moving Pictures tour.

• Like 2

You could have them killed as an example. With that kind of money, you could hire a Mike Ehrmantraut kind of guy to take care of the problem. :16ton:

yeahhhhh....prison for life isn't desirable even with alot of money.

1 x 109

More money than you could possible spend in a lifetime......or is it?!

:o :o :o

:LOL:

Well... I need to make this money instead of expending... :eyeroll: :P

It's a lot of money expent anyway. Agreed.