*.*.* : Happy Birthday Tinwoodsman! : *.*.*

Verena

Thanks to all of you WONDERFUL FOLKS for the well wishes. I am sorry that I didn't reply individually and I value all of your contributions equally. This week was kind of a hard go.

I thoroughly browse TRF as time permits and look forward to all of your posts daily and in the future!

On Tuesday shop night, a gaggle of friends got me royally out of my comfort zone ... we partied until all the booze was gone and the remaining designated driver gave out the last call. As well, the music room was littered with every available uncased instrument and the ashtrays were well used on the eve of cannabis legalization in Canadis.

Regards ... your roaming correspondent, Gregorious Edvardidus

• Like 4

Thanks to all of you WONDERFUL FOLKS for the well wishes. I am sorry that I didn't reply individually and I value all of your contributions equally. This week was kind of a hard go.

I thoroughly browse TRF as time permits and look forward to all of your posts daily and in the future!

On Tuesday shop night, a gaggle of friends got me royally out of my comfort zone ... we partied until all the booze was gone and the remaining designated driver gave out the last call. As well, the music room was littered with every available uncased instrument and the ashtrays were well used on the eve of cannabis legalization in Canadis.

:LOL: Great that you enjoyed the party! :cheers: :)

• Like 2

i-salute-you-5b22bd.jpg

:LOL:

• Like 2

i-salute-you-5b22bd.jpg

:LOL:

:LOL: :ebert: :)