Happy Birthday, Narps!

blueschica

:cheers: :cheers: Happy, happy birthday Narps !! :cheers: :cheers: Happy birthday to one of the awesome guys on TRF! And a fellow ATWAS fan! I hope it's a wonderful day for you!

ZgvHqXM.gif 36JeHnhm.jpgQdAjya7l.png

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Sir Narps!!!

http://vinylgif.com/gifs/201411/325325_2.gif

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lol that album cover looks as worn as my copy. It was my first album purchase ever, it's over 40 years old and handled and played soooo many times...
  • Like 2

Another birthday, another year ticked off!

9763774978f1c3ccaf0c20634b828385.gif

Hope you had a great one!!!

:dweez:

It's been a pretty good year and Eldrick made golf great again... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Happy Birthday to the man everyone can blame for me joining this forum !!!

Have a great one my friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-8207143-1457149029-8297.jpeg.jpg

UFO-Lot-of-5-Eight-8-Track-Tapes-_1.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Great post and thank you. I have all of those in my album collection... :cheers:
  • Like 2

A Very Happy Birthday, NARPS!!! Don't know about the ATWAS mentions, but that was my first RUSH tour also. I NEED THAT SHIRT! My copy of the album is worn, but not that bad, because it was transferred to Cassette soon after I bought it on the release day, at Schoolkids' Records in Ann Arbor! That was one of my OCD demands, keeping the cover and albums as pristine as I could! Discwasher and such. Plastic sleeves for the album covers, etc!

twlQhiS.jpgiYmrvb8.jpg

PPXWttv.jpgX8IeBNQ.jpg

zYW8fGq.jpg

• Like 3

:cheers: :cheers: Happy, happy birthday Narps !! :cheers: :cheers: Happy birthday to one of the awesome guys on TRF! And a fellow ATWAS fan! I hope it's a wonderful day for you!

ZgvHqXM.gif 36JeHnhm.jpgQdAjya7l.png

Just wanted to say I really appreciate the post. I'm not around day and night anymore and it's good to know I'm not completely forgotten. Thanks again... :cheers:
  • Like 4

Happy Birthday to the man everyone can blame for me joining this forum !!!Have a great one my friend HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R-8207143-1457149029-8297.jpeg.jpgUFO-Lot-of-5-Eight-8-Track-Tapes-_1.jpgs-l300.jpg
GAWD! 8-Tracks were the MOST STUPID Tape transport method EVER thought up!!! My Dad was into all things tape related. He had an AMPEG Reel to reel, a Sony monoral cassette portable, An 8 track deck and a sound enhancer unit also...I used the 8-track deck to transfer my favorite 8 Track tapes my parents bought to keep me happy on long trips to cassette, The first Carpenters album, Wings- Wildlife, Victor Buono, the comedian who played 'King Tut' in the old Batman TV show ChnH5gv.jpg, Boots Randolph doing a Version of his own Yakety Sax with a piano key change in the middle which I can't find anywhere although I KNOW it's out there...Later, in the 70s, I found a Bram Tchicovsky album on 8-track,"Strange Man Changed Man" his first. Hmmm. Didn't know he was in 'The Motors', I saw him before opening for RUSH in '77. Didn't transfer that.zYW8fGq.jpg Edited by OldRUSHfan

Happy birthday! :cheers:

maxresdefault.jpg

(I see from above that someone beat me to this . . . oh well, you can never get enough, I say . . .)

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2