What movies haven’t you seen that everyone else seemingly has?

JohnnyBlaze

I've never seen all of The Goonies (just the last 1/3 or so). Never seen Friday the 13th, St. Elmo's Fire, or any of The Godfather movies.

I've never seen all of The Goonies (just the last 1/3 or so). Never seen Friday the 13th, St. Elmo's Fire, or any of The Godfather movies.

Didn’t you like what you saw of Goonies?

The only Friday the 13th that’s truly worth it is that first one.

St. Elmo’s Fire is yuppie crap that comes nowhere near as cool or thoughtful as Breakfast Club or even The Big Chill. Here’s some lame bar scene with a profusely sweaty Rob Lowe in a headband and tank top.

The bit where Rob Lowe cheesily screams “Let’s rock” then goes into a solo is not included. Count that as a blessing. :P

The Fast And The Furious Series

Nightmare On Elm Street

The Godfather Series

Pitch Perfect Series

Heathers

Friday The 13th Series

Raging Bull

Jaws Series

The Exocrist

I have more lmao

I personally love Heathers

• Like 3

2001 A Space Odyssey.

Because it was never on TV when I was growing up, and every time I say I haven't seen it people start screaming about how I'd BETTER NOT see it for the first time at home and it MUST be viewed on the BIG SCREEN for the FULL EXPERIENCE. So I'd wait and wait for some theater to do a special screening, but always seem to miss it, and eventually I just lost interest. I think Kubrick's overrated anyway.

I HAVE seen the original 3 Star Wars movies. I haven't seen any of the rest of them. Why mess with success ?

Same here. As far as I'm concerned the series ended in 1983.

• Like 1

2001 A Space Odyssey.

Because it was never on TV when I was growing up, and every time I say I haven't seen it people start screaming about how I'd BETTER NOT see it for the first time at home and it MUST be viewed on the BIG SCREEN for the FULL EXPERIENCE. So I'd wait and wait for some theater to do a special screening, but always seem to miss it, and eventually I just lost interest. I think Kubrick's overrated anyway.

HERESY! Actually, as much as I like most of the movies he's directed, 2001 can be a bit of a snoozefest in spots.

• Like 1

2001 A Space Odyssey.

HERESY! Actually, as much as I like most of the movies he's directed, 2001 can be a bit of a snoozefest in spots.

I've seen it several times not of my own choice (who would think that would be a good date movie?) but I have to say I still don't get parts of it and I find parts of it boring as well. Just give me the apes in Planet of the Apes instead . . . .

2001 A Space Odyssey.

I've seen it several times not of my own choice (who would think that would be a good date movie?) but I have to say I still don't get parts of it and I find parts of it boring as well. Just give me the apes in Planet of the Apes instead . . . .

I knew you had a thing for apes!

• Like 1