Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac.

He shouldn't have "smirked" at Nicks...

I'm going to see him next month. I wonder if it'll come up in his stage banter?

Cool! Should be a damn good show. His new multi-CD anthology looks pretty decent. I think some (most? all?) venues are supposed to be getting free copies or download codes or something, so keep your eyes peeled!

• Like 1

I can't help about the shape I'm in

I can sue, it ain't pretty and my case is thin

But don't ask me what I think of you

I might not be the witness that you want me to

• Like 4

All jokes aside. the mac can keep plugginng along in it's nostalgia coffin. but if this this does indeed lead to lindsey chugging out more solo stuff.....i'll choose him ANY day easily.

Mick

Hold Me is one of my top 5 favorite guitar solos ever.

Lindsey is mmy fav guitar player.

i got into the mac via the Danceback in 97. the show's going along. i'm thinking this band's OK i guess. then I'm so afraid hits and i'm sold. lol.

if Not for Lindsey i'd doubt i'd even have bothered to investigate the band further.

it may be unfair of me. but i always said no lindsey no dice.....and the proof to me is the 2 albums without lindsey were the most bland things ever.

Well ok.....Say you will was an ok Affair but at least that had SOME spark.

Mick

• Like 1

All jokes aside. the mac can keep plugginng along in it's nostalgia coffin. but if this this does indeed lead to lindsey chugging out more solo stuff.....i'll choose him ANY day easily.

Mick

i got into the mac via the Danceback in 97. the show's going along. i'm thinking this band's OK i guess. then I'm so afraid hits and i'm sold. lol.

if Not for Lindsey i'd doubt i'd even have bothered to investigate the band further.

it may be unfair of me. but i always said no lindsey no dice.....and the proof to me is the 2 albums without lindsey were the most bland things ever.

Mick

Time is a masterpiece to me

I'm not a fan but isn't continuing on without Buckingham the equivalent of Metallica going on without Hetfield?

Yes. If I had tickets for a Show, I would sell 'em. No way would I see the Band without Buckingham.

• Like 2

I'm not a fan but isn't continuing on without Buckingham the equivalent of Metallica going on without Hetfield?

Yes. If I had tickets for a Show, I would sell 'em. No way would I see the Band without Buckingham.

me too. there just is point to the band without him for me.

i really don't care about Stevie. in fact i loved the album he did with Christine. and that was Basically a Mac album. not a stevie around, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Fleetwood Mac have always had line-up changes. Losing Buckingham is no different to me than losing Welch or Green.
  • Like 1

Fleetwood Mac have always had line-up changes. Losing Buckingham is no different to me than losing Welch or Green.

I'm really torn because of this. Plus Mike Campbell's close relationship with the band can't be ignored.

Edited by Union 5-3992

I'm really torn because of this. Plus Mike Campbell's close relationship with the band can't be ignored.

Oh wait I didn't realize it took two guitarists to replace him. That sours it a bit more

I'm just sayin' for FM.......it's a HUGE difference.

really can't agree with you.

As much as i loved Welch. he's average to Buckingham.

Mick

I'm just sayin' for FM.......it's a HUGE difference.

really can't agree with you.

As much as i loved Welch. he's average to Buckingham.

Mick

I think the two albums released without Buckingham were better than Tango. I honestly am grateful we got the come back tour and The Dance, but I wish we had a second album from the Time lineup. Say You Will was pretty poor.

I just think Fleetwood Mac need Buckingham at this point because it is disgusting to end things like this. Especially as it's only touring, no new album together. But at the same time, it just feels very much like your typical Fleetwood Mac petty bullshit.

It doesn't surprise me and Buckingham is no stranger to starting the fire. I love this band and the musicians but it doesn't surprise me they wanted him out.

Mick

Mick

But the Mac BEFORE Lindsey was pretty damn good!

Mick

Mick

But the Mac BEFORE Lindsey was pretty damn good!

And often better. And as wonderful as Lindsey is, it doesn't surprise me that Stevie (who he had to ask to be invited to join) stole the limelight. Hee lyrics and overall sound are far more special to my ears.