Is This Really The Greatest Forum On The Earth Ever? I Hate Social Media And Yet I Am Still Annoying Humans And Admins On Here? What's Wrong With Me

RUSHHEAD666

The Rush Forum Will Be Like Jurassic Park: "TIME STAND STILL!"  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Rush Forum Still The Greatest Forum On The Planet Earth??? YYESS????z

• HECK YES! THE RUSH FORUM WILL WITHSTAND THE TEST OF TIME LIKE RUSH MUSCI!
    • HELL NO!!! The Rush Forum will fade away like record stores and the compact disc. Dinosaurs have a better ghost of a chance of being relevant
    • F You Annoying Rushhead! Stop Trying To Be Like Treeduck Who Was The Best But Gave Up!! RUSH IS OVER! LIKE YOU AND DUCK! TIME STAND ILL

I think a lot of rigid, judgmental, critical people embrace religion because it gives them justification .. Homophobes, racists, etc will hide behind it and twist the teachings of religion so that it fits and gels with their hateful, sick beliefs ..

I have never felt committed to any one religion, but I'd like to think that the foundation of a spiritual life would be based on love, compassion and openness ..

One thing seems to true - the most hateful, controlling and judgmental people are the one who will never see any wrong in what they believe, or in the hate that they feel -- why should they, that's what they believe their religion is all about -- that's the mask

:goodone:

Me Too!

zYT9Yz9.gif

• Like 1

So, back to the OP's original question...Is This Really The Greatest Forum On The Earth Ever?

I already answered that.

:banana:

• Like 1

I think a lot of rigid, judgmental, critical people embrace religion because it gives them justification .. Homophobes, racists, etc will hide behind it and twist the teachings of religion so that it fits and gels with their hateful, sick beliefs ..

I have never felt committed to any one religion, but I'd like to think that the foundation of a spiritual life would be based on love, compassion and openness ..

One thing seems to true - the most hateful, controlling and judgmental people are the one who will never see any wrong in what they believe, or in the hate that they feel -- why should they, that's what they believe their religion is all about -- that's the mask

Your friend, who shares my name, had a very similar upbringing to me. I am so sorry about your friendship and the way it ended.

I finally left my family and their religion last year. A similar age to when he passed, and it was a really severely bad time for me too. I am very fortunate to have found both love and support in new friends and a partner.

My family? Miserable and they miss me. But God upstairs hates me now and they choose to follow that instead.

It's the hardest most painful feeling in the world to finally find peace with yourself and not be able to share that joy with the family who raised you, it doesn't matter how many friends you have. A piece is missing.

It's great, Lucas, that an any point in your life you TRIED to reach out again.

You cannot, as someone like your friend or myself, ask for anything greater than a loyal friend, no matter how much time you've spent apart.

• Like 4

But God upstairs hates me now

Segue...I assure you that God does not hate you (or any other person), in fact He loves and is quite fond of you.

This is, of course, if all the dogma is correct.

JFc6DB5.jpg

Earl. I challenge you to a sanity contest.

Let's do it Tick.

Tell me how?

I will take that challenge.

I just flew back from Toronto tonight after a four hour delay from Hell. I'm grumpy and tired.

I met 149 amazing people and the boys. Everyone thought I was sane and fun.

I think you might be the bully with the insane problem.

I challenge you personally to a sanity test.

You can set it up. I'll take it.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

This is it for me as well, Earl...I still have an account at Counterparts RUSH Message board, but I rarely visit, unless the visit gene rears it's head. but I joined in March 2005 here, and returned forever only in the month of November, 2015. This is my home now. FARCEbook is mostly for family and HS friends and wackourts I've met over the years and online...but as with most people, changes keep coming, and I TRY to keep up with 'em, but not too much. I LIKE CONVENIENCE [see Gentle Giant's song off the 'Civilian' album] and STUFF THAT WORKS LIKE THE COMPANY SAYS IT WILL CONSISTENTLY! This place is consistent! I LOVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHcivcwc5YU

zYW8fGq.jpg

Hahaha! That's funny buddy! I remember joining Counterfarts for 24 hours.

It was a total waste of time. To me at least. No offense of course.

Looks like after my weekend in Toronto with many new friends around the globe I better tone it down.

However, anyone who keeps on telling me I'm fuckking insane or on drugs I will rip you apart.

What word rhymes with "DICK"

TICK?

• Like 1

Your friend, who shares my name, had a very similar upbringing to me. I am so sorry about your friendship and the way it ended.

I finally left my family and their religion last year. A similar age to when he passed, and it was a really severely bad time for me too. I am very fortunate to have found both love and support in new friends and a partner.

My family? Miserable and they miss me. But God upstairs hates me now and they choose to follow that instead.

It's the hardest most painful feeling in the world to finally find peace with yourself and not be able to share that joy with the family who raised you, it doesn't matter how many friends you have. A piece is missing.

It's great, Lucas, that an any point in your life you TRIED to reach out again.

You cannot, as someone like your friend or myself, ask for anything greater than a loyal friend, no matter how much time you've spent apart.

Segue, I think with posts like this, you've answered Cat3's question of "Is This The Greatest Form Ever"

great post

Earl...you're one of the coolest cats on TRF. Don't change. All the things that make you Earl also make TRF a better place to visit. Thank you for that. :) -Love, TC3

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

It sucks that this Forum has to be such a LOVE HATE THANG! It's ok! if someone fuckss' with me for being me I will fight back!

So why don't we type about "The Good News First."

LOL!!!

I know I have WAAAAAAY more amazing friends on this fun, wonderful forum than stupid idiots who just have to keep using "arrows as pointed words!"

SO!!!

BRING IT ON!!

I am ready to "Fight The Good Fight" to preserve my outlandish integrity on a fun fanatic fruity forum! LOL!

My "Armor And Sword" are intact and I am ready to put on my "War Paint."

We all have "Scars" from "The Pass" I mean the past but so be it.

BE STRONG AND LIVE THE "BEST YOU CAN!" I mean the "Best I Can!" HAHAHA!!! Queensryche???

I will never change my friend yet sometimes I just get sooooooo frustrated on here.

Man, what more can I do?

I don't need to be "ACCEPT"ed by everyone yet I do typed "FAST AS A SHARK!" LOL!!!

So on that note......

GRAPES UNDER PRESSURE IV!!!!! Greatest weekend of my life!!!! The haters and angry ones on here say it's a cash grab and too expensive. Funny.

Saturday was PRICELESS!!!!!

RUSH ON BROTHER!!!

I will always have your back too! Like many of you on here.

Some think I'm insane.

I know who my friends are on here.

F IT

"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice yet I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend. Unless I am on the Rush forum and it takes me 12 fuckingg years to "Take A Friend" and trust them "In The End."

Rushhead Haters.

Please just put me on IGNORE and leave that thing alone.

LOL!

ME

• Like 2

So, back to the OP's original question...Is This Really The Greatest Forum On The Earth Ever?

I already answered that.

:banana:

Hahaha! You know my answer! Same! Love you both!

See?

I have 1001001 ZERO problems with real people changing the subjects on a public forum.

I remember always being bullied and beaten down for forum etiquette years ago. God forbid you so called "hi jack a fukking stupid thread. I respect Lucas and Michael and all others for typing about what is important to them.

It's not always about the stupid subject. Let people type what is on their minds!!!!!!!!! We all have "FREEWILL" and the FREEDOM OF SPEECH even if it is in text or type.

So what!

I love this fuckking forum! Hope it never goes away but I will go down with the ship!

100731001073 NO SOS!

• Like 1

So on that note,

I am very sorry for your loss Lucas.

You are a good man.

I had no idea you would type about your sadness on this thread but I am glad you are able to type about it and get it out of you mind, your soul and your heart!

Life is short!

Glad you were able to release this out of you.

RUSH ON!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

This IS the greatest forum on earth if you want to wish people a happy birthday or anniversary. Not much actual stuff beyond that in Random Samples anymore, :atickhum:

Earl. I challenge you to a sanity contest.

Let's do it Tick.

Tell me how?

I will take that challenge.

I just flew back from Toronto tonight after a four hour delay from Hell. I'm grumpy and tired.

I met 149 amazing people and the boys. Everyone thought I was sane and fun.

I think you might be the bully with the insane problem.

I challenge you personally to a sanity test.

You can set it up. I'll take it.

Its on bitch! Let the sane prevail! (Not sure where I'm going with this but I'll figure it out)

This forum is better than most others I've been to. I closed my Facebook account. It was a toxic environment and I was spending too much time there. Now I can have my life back and focus on more important things.
  • Like 2