HOLY "FUNKO!" You Knew I Would Do My Best To Swear In Even A PC Way On Here! RUSH FUNKO THREE PACK! EXPO EXCLUSIVE!! WTFUNKO?????

RUSHHEAD666

I have been collecting some FUNKO pieces over the years. Not a big fan.

I alway was thinking in the back of my mind that FUNKO would eventually have to do a Seventies RUSH series.

I thought they would put Geddy, Alex and Neil in separate boxes and you could by them in common stores or online.

Oh but NO!

The Funko RUSH three pack is a rare and sold out EXCLUSIVE!!!

Everyone is following the Gene and Paul business model of making money through swag.

Good for them all!

Some love makin' money.

Some would rather be "MAKIN' LOVE!"

Signed,

KISS

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Not a fan of Funko toys. They look like Powerpuff girl toys.

I’ve said it before - Rush needs to be done by the Todd McFarlane toyline. They've already done other rockers suck as Hendrix, Freddie Mercury, Metallica, Ozzy, Kiss, the Maiden mascot Eddie, and more. Hell, McFarlane even did Bob & Doug McKenzie figures.

And McFarlane’s Canadian to boot! Why hasn’t this already been done?!

• Like 2

I’ve said it before - Rush needs to be done by the Todd McFarlane toyline. They've already done other rockers suck as Hendrix, Freddie Mercury, Metallica, Ozzy, Kiss, the Maiden mascot Eddie, and more. Hell, McFarlane even did Bob & Doug McKenzie figures.

Maybe he doesn't like Rush, and people who don't like Rush usually hate Rush.

there's gotta be way less demand for rush figures than those others. most people wouldn't even recognize alex and neil

there's gotta be way less demand for rush figures than those others. most people wouldn't even recognize alex and neil

The demand angle would make sense for most of those except for maybe Bob & Doug.

And, Funko is making the figures despite the possible less demand compared to other musical acts.

McFarlane disliking/hating Rush might be the answer.

I have been collecting some FUNKO pieces over the years. Not a big fan.

I alway was thinking in the back of my mind that FUNKO would eventually have to do a Seventies RUSH series.

I thought they would put Geddy, Alex and Neil in separate boxes and you could by them in common stores or online.

Oh but NO!

The Funko RUSH three pack is a rare and sold out EXCLUSIVE!!!

Everyone is following the Gene and Paul business model of making money through swag.

Good for them all!

Some love makin' money.

Some would rather be "MAKIN' LOVE!"

Signed,

KISS

Much excitement about these in the Rush FB group I'm in. Supposedly Funko is going to be releasing the Rush figures individually in regular stores in a few months. You may get your wish! :LOL:

Edited by blueschica

I don't get the Funko thing either. Their faces are identical; they have zero personality. The only thing that differentiates them is the hair and clothes. The eyes are creepy, though. They remind me of something that might burst out of your stomach a few weeks after a slimy spider creature has sex with your face. Edited by toymaker
  • Like 3

I don't get the Funko thing either. Their faces are identical; they have zero personality. The only thing that differentiates them is the hair and clothes. The eyes are creepy, though. They remind me of something that might burst out of your stomach a few weeks after a slimy spider creature has sex with your face.

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Yeah, they don't look anything like them but they remind me of when my daughter had to have a bunch of Bratz dolls! They all looked the same and were creepy.

• Like 3

I don't get the Funko thing either. Their faces are identical; they have zero personality. The only thing that differentiates them is the hair and clothes. The eyes are creepy, though. They remind me of something that might burst out of your stomach a few weeks after a slimy spider creature has sex with your face.

Yeah, they don't look anything like them but they remind me of when my daughter had to have a bunch of Bratz dolls! They all looked the same and were creepy.

Oh geez, you had to go through the Bratz thing, too? Amazing how much a toy can sum up pretty much everything that's wrong with our culture...

• Like 1

I like creepy

... just not sure if my neighbors do

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

:LOL:

Twins_03_a.jpg

Twins_and_Mom_01.jpg

• Like 2

You can keep your funkos and your bobble heads and the one ring to rule them all and I'll keep my clear vinyl 12 inch clear vinyl promo of New World Man, my German The Spirit Of Radio promo....etc. thank you very much.
  • Like 1

You can keep your funkos and your bobble heads and the one ring to rule them all and I'll keep my clear vinyl 12 inch clear vinyl promo of New World Man, my German The Spirit Of Radio promo....etc. thank you very much.

Okay, but what kind of vinyl is it?

• Like 2

HAHAHA!

I have all of it too.

Duh

Okay, but what kind of vinyl is it?

Clear vinyl 12 inch clear vinyl promo of course....

• Like 1

Oh geez, you had to go through the Bratz thing, too? Amazing how much a toy can sum up pretty much everything that's wrong with our culture...

:goodone:
  • Like 1