The Patriots won 2 in a row. Time to give them the Trophy?

Fordgalaxy

Chiefs will finish the Punkriots next week. War Mahones!

That will be a tall order at their house. Rookie QBs are 0-25 against Bellechick @ NE. Mahomes' mobility may hive him the edge to be the first, though.

I just hope he doesn't get hurt...

That will be a tall order at their house. Rookie QBs are 0-25 against Bellechick @ NE. Mahomes' mobility may hive him the edge to be the first, though.

Hurt, please! I've had enough of these pansy QB's and horse dung penalties. Who was it last Sunday actually backed off putting his hands on Scam Newton to avoid a call and let a 3rd and a cab ride become a first down. Tomlin's right, officiating a real bad joke. Enough all freakin ready, siddown ya foglets!

Hurt, please! I've had enough of these pansy QB's and horse dung penalties. Who was it last Sunday actually backed off putting his hands on Scam Newton to avoid a call and let a 3rd and a cab ride become a first down. Tomlin's right, officiating a real bad joke. Enough all freakin ready, siddown ya foglets!

I understand the NFL's over-compensation here. Losing a QB pretty much ends a team's season.

I understand the NFL's over-compensation here. Losing a QB pretty much ends a team's season.

Kurt Warner would beg to differ as would that Eagles guy.

As far as I can see the Patriots might be the 5th best playing team at the moment. The key will be that the Patriots will need to play at home in order to have a chance to get back to the Super Bowl and once there they will certainly be the underdog.

As far as I can see the Patriots might be the 5th best playing team at the moment. The key will be that the Patriots will need to play at home in order to have a chance to get back to the Super Bowl and once there they will certainly be the underdog.

Who are your top 5?

I'd say...

Rams

Saints

Chiefs

Patriots

Chargers

In that order.

Not this year. Everyone looked worried when the GOAT stopped chewing it's cud against the Packers. The Pats won't regurgitate another championship with this squad and there aren't any more trade deadlines.

Well you never really know with the Patriots. Last year I certainly think they were NOT good enough to get to the SB but somehow they did. That said I didn't even watch the second half of the SB, too tired to watch and besides I felt the Eagles were the far better team. This year it's the same, it just will be far more difficult for them to return to the SB.

Not this year. Everyone looked worried when the GOAT stopped chewing it's cud against the Packers. The Pats won't regurgitate another championship with this squad and there aren't any more trade deadlines.

If AFC playoff teams foul up like the Packers did, the Patriots could go to the Super Bowl again.

When I read about all the hatred towards the Patriots for getting to the Super Bowl so much, my first thought is always, "It's up to the other teams to beat them. Stop fouling up and BEAT them. The Patriots have been beatable almost every year. Their competition hasn't stepped up.

The Pats have 4 Division games remaining. Sheesh!

If they do not earn a first round bye, they could end up playing Tennessee again.

I have an inkling that one way or another, the Titans will be their Waterloo in 2018.

WTF is with Miami, Buffalo and the Jets. Brutal!

Dolphins Super Bowl run just beginning?

Nah, they always beat Brady in Miami.

Brady looks done.

G ive

O ut

A nd

T ired

Agreed. How the f*ck does he not make the tackle on that last play? And giving up 34 points to that Dolphins team? He has to find a way to execute better on defense or people are rightly going to be questioning why he's still out there.