Hell Yeah Meme

ctbadger

I think skeleton’s career has gone downhill since Roll the Bones. Now he’s resorting to memes? I’m guessing there’s more to skeletons story than he is letting on...

He needed the money.

• Like 1

There is NO WAY those sunglasses would stay on.

It is a well know fact that in lieu of ears a skeleton will keep sunglasses on its head by sticking the ends in the hole between mandible and temporal bone.

I mean, I thought everyone knew that. :huh:

• Like 2

It is a well know fact that in lieu of ears a skeleton will keep sunglasses on its head by sticking the ends in the hole between mandible and temporal bone.

All right, smarty-pants, how do the glasses keep from sliding down if there's no bridge of the nose? And when the skeleton talks, that mandibular joint will be in constant motion, too. In my estimation, the skeleton would have to continually keep its head tilted back at least, what, 35 degrees, and also would have to just not talk.

Stupid skeletons, trying to be "cool." :rage:

• Like 1

All right, smarty-pants, how do the glasses keep from sliding down if there's no bridge of the nose? And when the skeleton talks, that mandibular joint will be in constant motion, too. In my estimation, the skeleton would have to continually keep its head tilted back at least, what, 35 degrees, and also would have to just not talk.

Skulls do still have a bridge to the nose...it's called the nasal bone.

As for talking, well, no big mystery there...most skeletons are the strong, silent type anyhow.

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 1

I think skeleton’s career has gone downhill since Roll the Bones. Now he’s resorting to memes? I’m guessing there’s more to skeletons story than he is letting on...

Better check his closet

how meta

As for talking, well, no big mystery there...most skeletons are the strong, silent type anyhow.

You know more about skulls than I do.

:notworthy:

• Like 1

:P

yes, this is important.

I'm not a Doctor (but I did play one on t.v./stay at a Holiday Inn ...)

Just kind of an anatomy junkie.

• Like 1

yes, this is important.

Wouldn't friction be an issue?

I'm kind of a physics junkie.

yes, this is important.

Friction is always an issue. For which we should all be very grateful.

yes, this is important.

Friction is always an issue. For which we should all be very grateful.

:LOL: