Text Chat is Still Broke

Union 5-3992

Never used it myself. Don't see the point since there's a message board we can talk on.

I loved the chat we used to have on Counterparts RUSH Message board....there's so much you can do with something like that. you can have album play alongs etc. at least they did...

zYW8fGq.jpg

It's been like a year and a half now.

We won't be fixing it any time soon. We would need to upgrade the board software, which is very money- and time-consuming (and I'm short on both right now), and we'd have to get a third party chatroom, which would cost even more money. With the board slowing down since the band's retirement, only a small handful of people would use the chat and -- due respect to those who would use it -- it wouldn't be worth the time and expense.

If it gets to the point where we have to upgrade the board, then we'd revisit the chat idea.

• Like 2

Last time I was in chat years ago, Bonzy was rolling dice and making life choices based on the results, different strings was fantasizing about Rush touring Aus, Ya Big Tree was still basically a kid, and rushgoober was entering and exiting the room on a penis-shaped rocket.

Truth.

• Like 2