The Patriots have lost several games. Time to worry?

LedRush

Everyone wanted to hang the Chicago kicker for missing an easy field goal. Where's the vitriol for the Chiefs dumbass that lined up offsides and cost them the game? The kicker at least owned it. This asshat said "I gotta see the ball." Well it'll be nice and clear on your flatscreen, you dick.
  • Like 2

Remember not all that long ago the conversation was will the Dolphins win the AFC East?

The end is coming for the dynasty. But it isn’t here just yet.

It appears you were absolutely correct.....NOT just yet!

• Like 1

Everyone wanted to hang the Chicago kicker for missing an easy field goal. Where's the vitriol for the Chiefs dumbass that lined up offsides and cost them the game? The kicker at least owned it. This asshat said "I gotta see the ball." Well it'll be nice and clear on your flatscreen, you dick.

Dee Ford - the best offside linebacker of all time.

No.

/thread

Slow your roll. They beat an ineffective Rams team that didn’t belong in the game.

And a “weak” Chiefs offense in Arrowhead where they are vulnerable, And a “soft” Chargers team that struggled on the road this year and limped into the playoffs.

Where’s that simulated jerking off emoji again?

• Like 1

No.

/thread

Slow your roll. They beat an ineffective Rams team that didn’t belong in the game.

And a “weak” Chiefs offense in Arrowhead where they are vulnerable, And a “soft” Chargers team that struggled on the road this year and limped into the playoffs.

Sour grapes homie. I endured a lot of sour grapes when the Cowboys were relevant. What the Patriots have done in the salary cap era is astonishing.

• Like 2

No.

/thread

Sour grapes homie. I endured a lot of sour grapes when the Cowboys were relevant. What the Patriots have done in the salary cap era is astonishing.

:goodone:

Good to see you around!

Edited by goose
  • Like 1