The Patriots have lost several games. Time to worry?

LedRush

No.

This happens every year and they’ll beat the Fins this week to essentially get even in the one of the worst divisions in the NFL. This seems to happen every year. New England drops several games early, everyone overreacts, and New England cleans up on a weak AFC.

No.

This happens every year and they’ll beat the Fins this week to essentially get even in the one of the worst divisions in the NFL. This seems to happen every year. New England drops several games early, everyone overreacts, and New England cleans up on a weak AFC.

Actually yes, I think it is time to panic. I live 45 minutes west of Boston and the vibe around here is completely different than past years. Tension between Belichick, Brady, and Kraft has been exposed, and fans are still pissed off about what happened with Malcolm Butler in last year's Super Bowl. Sports radio is absolutely merciless in their pounding of the Patriots right now. They might recover enough to win the division simply because the division sucks, I don't think they're getting a first-round bye this year and I don't think they would win a road playoff game.

The sun is finally setting on Eli's b****.

• Like 2

With absolutely no threats at WR, defenses have been double teaming Gronk constantly. With the addition of Josh Gordon, and Julian Edelman coming off suspension, that will not be the case going forward. The Patriots offense might have one more bad week; but then they're going to start firing. Edited by KenJennings

Done like disco. The dynasty is over. All things come to an end. Time for Brady to retire. Dude is 41 now. He should be coaching or working for ESPN.

Done like disco. The dynasty is over. All things come to an end. Time for Brady to retire. Dude is 41 now. He should be coaching or working for ESPN.

Nah, send him to Fox so he can replace Joe Suck.

.....or modeling, perhaps. He can compete with the wife for most magazine covers.....

No.

Hard to say. Beating a team that would be .500 in the SEC won’t tell us much.

Have you tried calling Merriam-Webster? Sometimes if you get a live person on the phone they’re more responsive.

Nah, there's nothing for Patriot fans to worry about until the Bills start consistently beating them. Their fans have had plenty of great years watching how successful they've been. They should be able to take a bad season or two unless their fans are way more entitled than I think they are.

The next three are all home game : Miami, Indy and the KC

The KC game is a Sunday night game coming off 10 days rest ( Indy is Thurs )

That KC game will be telling - for both teams

Statistically, KC has one of the worst defenses in the NFL. Take the over in that game, for sure.

They've only lost two games and the last one against the Lions looked like Belichick was throwing his old pal Patrica a bone. He's also friends with the Lions ownership going back to when he got his first NFL job back in the mid 70's. So one real loss and one tank job = nothing to worry about.

A true Patriot apologist. Why in the world would a coach ever throw a game? That's the most ludicrous thing I've read in a while.

How else could they lose to that current bum Lions team? That was a pitiful effort the other night.

LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Your one win is against a team that is still winless.

• Like 1

A true Patriot apologist. Why in the world would a coach ever throw a game? That's the most ludicrous thing I've read in a while.

How else could they lose to that current bum Lions team? That was a pitiful effort the other night.

LOL. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Your one win is against a team that is still winless.

Eh? I'm a Saints fan!