The Rush Experience?

grasbo

So I read online today that Led Zeppelin,namely secret squirrel Jimmy Page is going to release non downloadable concert recordings of Zep under the banner of the Led Zeppelin Experience and apparently appling for a patent on it.I commented on this forum before about how Rush could release concert recordings on CD like Pearl Jam or Dagger for Hendrix.However this thing by Page seems easier.I would like to see Rush do this
  • Like 1

So I read online today that Led Zeppelin,namely secret squirrel Jimmy Page is going to release non downloadable concert recordings of Zep under the banner of the Led Zeppelin Experience and apparently appling for a patent on it.I commented on this forum before about how Rush could release concert recordings on CD like Pearl Jam or Dagger for Hendrix.However this thing by Page seems easier.I would like to see Rush do this

Non downloadable? So it’s streaming, you pay for each viewing?

The non downloadable issue rang alarm bells for me.Peter Grant taught Jimmy well as to make a dollar.I know Rush radio and other places stream bootleg stuff from time to time but I think having it all in the one place would be great.They must have one or two or three etc. good quality sound board recordings in the vaults.Excellent photo of Pagey dressed up as Keef.
  • Like 1

50th anniversary of LedZep so they/Jimmy should to something besides remasters/deluxe blah blah blah.

50th anniversary of LedZep so they/Jimmy should to something besides remasters/deluxe blah blah blah.

I'd laugh my ass off if page just re-re-re-re-re-remastered led zeppelin I again as your 50th anniversary treat

• Like 1

I would assume that "non-downloadable" would mean that you could only purchase them in cd format and maybe vinyl.
  • Like 1

I would assume that "non-downloadable" would mean that you could only purchase them in cd format and maybe vinyl.

That's what I thought too. If that's the case, Jimmy is very behind the times by not having a streaming service people could pay for to listen to these recordings. Not that he needs the money but he'll be missing out on a lot of it.

• Like 1

That's what I thought too. If that's the case, Jimmy is very behind the times by not having a streaming service people could pay for to listen to these recordings. Not that he needs the money but he'll be missing out on a lot of it.

From what I can gather JP is going to charge you for these recordings by streaming but you won’t be able to keep them,in other words download them.If this is what he is thinking then he is behind the times unless he and Mr Crowley have put a curse on anyone who does download.

Jimmy Page is still alive? I had no idea.

Why not? He’s looking great!

image_gallery-1-2.jpg

I’m so thankful that I’ve never done drugs. :LOL:

From what I can gather JP is going to charge you for these recordings by streaming but you won’t be able to keep them,in other words download them.If this is what he is thinking then he is behind the times unless he and Mr Crowley have put a curse on anyone who does download.

If that is the case then that is one of the stupidest things that I have ever heard of.

Do you have a source for your info? I Googled it and could not find anything on how these live shows will be sold.

Do you have a source for your info? I Googled it and could not find anything on how these live shows will be sold.

Ok I will backtrack a bit.He didn’t exactly say he is selling it,merely”providing a non-downloadable streaming service of pre-recorded music globally”which he has applied a patent for.It will be live music(no studio)from the archives.What exactly he is up to is anyone’s guess.I am a member of the Zep forum but I can’t seem to log on as I reckon they all will be going berserk over this.I read it on Ultimate Classic Rock news.