I Fing Can't Stand EMINEM And Now He Does A Hip Hop Rap Record Called KAMIKAZE! RIPS OFF THE BEASTIE BOYS ALBUM ART! I'm ILL!

RUSHHEAD666

I don't understand this 8 Mile always high guy. Stoopid fast raps, he's talented but crap. I don't understand this fascination or sensational rapper across this global map!

WTF??

He's a talented guy yet I would rather eat a McDonald's french fry and I don't even touch that fast food crap.

Why is EMINEM such corn infused crap???

EMINEM is awful and he even has to pay homage or rip off one of the greatest rap records ever recorded on the earth.... LICENSED TO ILL!

"HOLD IT NOW HIT IT!"

Typing about EMINEM on a RUSH FORUM! Jesus, "Tough times demand tough talk."

He's junk with talent.

I hope this thread is totally ignored.

Try and convince me that this guy is great.

Give me RUN DMC, WHODINI and LL COOL J any fckkking day! Rapping is easy and cheesy. All you need is a speakeasy and a guy like me who is fuckking creezy. LOL!

Saw RUN DMC on the RAISING HELL TOUR in 1986! I was a senior in high school! Whodini and LL opened! IT WAS FUCKKING EPIC!!!

My buddies and I were in Oakland Ca 1986 to see a rock and rap show. RAP AND ROLL as RUN would say!

There were no black and white issues back then in 1986!!! We were all loving the music together as one.

Our country is so fukked up!

So glad I was born in 1968!!! I FUCKKING GET IT!

Because at the end of the day it's simple..........

"YOU GOT TO FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO PARTY!!!"

Some things never change. Sadly our world is.......

"LET YOURSELF GO, SLOW AND LOW THAT IS THE TEMPO"

Don't get mad or angry at me! Just sharing memories.

EMINEM is a punk ass bitch with talent.

I will burn his records.

Just kidding..

DUH

• Like 2

Try and convince me that this guy is great

I don't think those go together. As for Eminem, the 2 things that I dislike about

the the guy, he never smiles, trying to keep his tough guy persona intact, and M&Ms are much better.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 2

Try and convince me that this guy is great

I don't think those go together. As for Eminem, the 2 things that I dislike about

the the guy, he never smiles, trying to keep his tough guy persona intact, and M&Ms are much better.

Is Eminem perceived as a tough guy by a lot of people? I never got that impression. An angry guy with some serious mental health issues for sure. But not a tough guy at all.

• Like 4

The Marshall Mathers LP is one of my fav albums. and i'm nowhere near a big rap guy.

but man if i din't play that album to death. i love it.

Personally i wouldn't want to know the guy. but that album was a huge chunk of my teen years.

sorry Earl.

Mick

• Like 4

The Marshall Mathers LP is one of my fav albums. and i'm nowhere near a big rap guy.

but man if i din't play that album to death. i love it.

Personally i wouldn't want to know the guy. but that album was a huge chunk of my teen years.

sorry Earl.

Mick

Yeah, I played the Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show to death back then. Really liked him a lot on those first four albums. Been in and out on following him since then though. He usually puts out good singles still.

• Like 3

I love his singles with Rihanna.

I love Rihanna.

Gosh I might start on an Eminem marathon!

• Like 2

Thanks earl. i put on the Marshall Mathers Lp. it's still as dynamic interesting and at times hysterical as ever.

i tell you people forgot sometimes how massive this album was. i associate this album with Early 2000's it almost WAS early 2000's, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

I don't understand this 8 Mile always high guy. Stoopid fast raps, he's talented but crap. I don't understand this fascination or sensational rapper across this global map!

WTF??

He's a talented guy yet I would rather eat a McDonald's french fry and I don't even touch that fast food crap.

EMINEM is awful and he even has to pay homage or rip off one of the greatest rap records ever recorded on the earth.... LICENSED TO ILL!

"HOLD IT NOW HIT IT!"

He's junk with talent.

Give me RUN DMC, WHODINI and LL COOL J any fckkking day! Rapping is easy and cheesy. All you need is a speakeasy and a guy like me who is fuckking creezy. LOL!

Saw RUN DMC on the RAISING HELL TOUR in 1986! I was a senior in high school! Whodini and LL opened! IT WAS FUCKKING EPIC!!!

My buddies and I were in Oakland Ca 1986 to see a rock and rap show. RAP AND ROLL as RUN would say!

There were no black and white issues back then in 1986!!! We were all loving the music together as one.

I will burn his records.

Just kidding..

DUH

Feel Better now? lol

zYT9Yz9.gif

• Like 2

To be completely honest, I just purchased the MP3 of "Lose Yourself" from back when Eminem first started. I liked that song, still do, but maybe for the memory of how I felt way back then....well, that goes along with my credo...ENJOY MUSIC!!! A BUNCH of these 'Rappers' write BS for lyrics, but the music itself moves me, and so, if I could get the music without the swearing and vice lesson of the lyrics, I'd be a LOT HAPPIER!!!

AiDQYcq.gif

The Marshall Mathers LP is one of my fav albums.

It just missed my "top 5 of year 2000" list.

Actually, it was on the list but I took it off to avoid the whole "rap is crap" response from the aged proggers. :P

• Like 4

The Marshall Mathers LP is one of my fav albums.

It just missed my "top 5 of year 2000" list.

Actually, it was on the list but I took it off to avoid the whole "rap is crap" response from the aged proggers. :P

i used to be like that. than i forced myself to be open.......i actually find a bunch to enjoy in rap now.

Mick

• Like 3

WTF??

"HOLD IT NOW HIT IT!"

He's junk with talent.

I will burn his records.

Just kidding..

DUH

He's shit Earl but still above Vanilla Ice who is just embarrassing!

• Like 1

Earl is sometimes known as EARL-AND-M, Wendy just calls him knobhead though! Earl calls her stick insect!

There's an actual rapper named Earl Sweatshirt! His logos...

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png

Odd-Future-Earl-Sweatskull-Black-T-Shirt-_227688-alt1.jpg

http://www.reviler.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Earl-OBEY-poster.jpg

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

To be completely honest, I just purchased the MP3 of "Lose Yourself" from back when Eminem first started. I liked that song, still do, but maybe for the memory of how I felt way back then....well, that goes along with my credo...ENJOY MUSIC!!! A BUNCH of these 'Rappers' write BS for lyrics, but the music itself moves me, and so, if I could get the music without the swearing and vice lesson of the lyrics, I'd be a LOT HAPPIER!!!

AiDQYcq.gif

Lose Yourself was a number a years after he started. He had already sold millions and was probably the most popular music artist in the world when that song came out.

• Like 1

I don't know what part of California Earl lives in. Just yesterday I watched a bunch of youtube clips about the mass exodus from California. There are gangs, illegals, and Kardashians. Then there's the fires, quakes, mudslides, overpopulation, and pricey housing. Most movies these days are filmed outside of Hollywood. Downtown LA looks like a third world tent city. So many homeless people there. Kanye West is leaving it to move to Chicago, so it must be pretty bad. It's not just people who are moving away. A lot of small and medium sized businesses are leaving California too. Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

He is great

He's very talented Michael. Alas I can't stand his robotic rapping redundancy. JUNK!!!!

I grew up in the 80's! Saw and loved real rap!

RUN DMC! BEASTIES! WHODINI! LL!

It is what it is.

He's just an angry little man who was totally dissed. It's kind of ironic. He drew the line in the sand with his own fans. Some gave up on him for hating TRUMP.

I love it all because EMINEM is JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A SMALL CHILD WITH THE EGO OF A DOUCHEBAG BOY MIXED IN WITH A 14 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL GOING THROUGH CRAZY HORMONES!!!!!

BOTH TALK TOO MUCH!

"IDIOITS RULE!"

Love

JANE'S ADDICTION

LOL!!!!!

• Like 1