The Official 2018-2019 San Jose Sharks Thread! HUGE TRADE! A CUP OR ANOTHER CURSE??

RUSHHEAD666

Been very quiet on the Sharks over many years because they break my heart every year. Just like the A's and the Raiders. Glad I have the DUBS!

Anyway, the Sharks just made a great trade! I am very excited about landing Karlsson! That's a very big fish! With Burns too? Holy Shiittt.

I love KANE too! So pumped!

I know many of you who hate me think on always on COKANE! LOL!!! Never touched that crap in my life!!!

Dost thou need it? Nope!

Life is a high baby!

Like watching a San Jose Sharks game live.

Hockey sucks ass on the boob tube!

GO SHARKS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Karlsson is an awesome addition. There were rumors of my Lightning trying to work out a deal to get him. Frankly I am glad he landed somewhere else as I think the bolts would have to rearrange to many things for just one player. I think we have all the player personnel to make another deep push this season if not go all the way. I do believe most of the breakdowns on our D last year were the result of coaching tactics & or philosophies. The Bolts have addressed that while keeping to core group intact. I am happy for your team hopefully he will provide a much needed "key piece" quality for y'all except of course when y'll play my sticks of fire :LOL: . Good luck Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Karlsson is an awesome addition. There were rumors of my Lightning trying to work out a deal to get him. Frankly I am glad he landed somewhere else as I think the bolts would have to rearrange to many things for just one player. I think we have all the player personnel to make another deep push this season if not go all the way. I do believe most of the breakdowns on our D last year were the result of coaching tactics & or philosophies. The Bolts have addressed that while keeping to core group intact. I am happy for your team hopefully he will provide a much needed "key piece" quality for y'all except of course when y'll play my sticks of fire :LOL: . Good luck

I heard about Tampa Bay trying to land the big fish! Looks like he got away! LOL!!! Thank you!

I have a confession to make as a life long Sharks fan.

You won a fuckking Cup before San Jose.

KILLS ME!!!!!! LOL!

Of course the Sharks make the CUP and have to play Crosby.

DUH

I knew they were doomed.

So here we go.

Sharks better put it all together.

• Like 1

Karlsson is an awesome addition. There were rumors of my Lightning trying to work out a deal to get him. Frankly I am glad he landed somewhere else as I think the bolts would have to rearrange to many things for just one player. I think we have all the player personnel to make another deep push this season if not go all the way. I do believe most of the breakdowns on our D last year were the result of coaching tactics & or philosophies. The Bolts have addressed that while keeping to core group intact. I am happy for your team hopefully he will provide a much needed "key piece" quality for y'all except of course when y'll play my sticks of fire :LOL: . Good luck

I heard about Tampa Bay trying to land the big fish! Looks like he got away! LOL!!! Thank you!

KILLS ME!!!!!! LOL!

DUH

I knew they were doomed.

So here we go.

I know how that feels as we lost to Cindy Crosby and the gang in the eastern finals that season... I am very stoaked that me Bolts season opener only 16 daze away!!! Can't wait :yes:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

KILLS ME!!!!!! LOL!

DUH

I knew they were doomed.

So here we go.

I know how that feels as we lost to Cindy Crosby and the gang in the eastern finals that season... I am very stoaked that me Bolts season opener only 16 daze away!!! Can't wait :yes:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

"Cindy Crosby!" That is EPIC!! Seriously cracking up before I hit the hay.

Amazing, I was instantly thinking about Cindy Brady. Cindy Brady is Tom Brady with a small penis. LOL!

Roles and genitals are reversed.

LOL!

I hate sports, but I love them.

I have my A's and hoping for the Sharks.

Warriors are fine but moving.

Raiders gone.

My Gaels men's basketball team will never beat the ZAGS. I want to call them something else but I have to learn to be PC on a public forum. Rhymes with ZAGS.

CAL Bears are good.

Oh well.

Life is short.

We have music.

Fukk it.

Your Bolts beat the Lames and you have a Cup.

My Sharks have nothing. They are always the bride's maid never the bride. Cindy Crosby crushed my Guppies in the Final.

What ever happened to Pat Falloon?

"Time And Motion"

Quotes the loon.........

LOL

• Like 1