Jump to content


Ravens band member nails Tom Sawyer, goes viral


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 ctbadger

ctbadger

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 322 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central Connecticut

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:27 PM

Shocked no one has posted this yet. The dude pretty much nails it.

https://www.planetro...rnet-sensation/

Sponsored Post

#2 canadianice

canadianice

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3400 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stoney Creek, Ontario

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:17 PM

:facepalm:

#3 Leanne

Leanne

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1689 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oklahoma

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:41 PM

It looks like he is having a blast while air drumming, which is awesome!

#4 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 28375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Seoul, NJ
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

View Postcanadianice, on 11 September 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

:facepalm:

View PostLeanne, on 11 September 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

It looks like he is having a blast while air drumming, which is awesome!
Yes, some innocent fun in the rain. That dude for a brief moment feels 14 again.

#5 JARG

JARG

    Pinky Moe

  • Members *
  • 20744 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Just east of Lyra, northwest of Pegasus...
  • Interests:Cycling, guitar playing

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:24 PM

View Postctbadger, on 11 September 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

Shocked no one has posted this yet. The dude pretty much nails it.

https://www.planetro...rnet-sensation/

Anyone want to fess up?

#6 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 28375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Seoul, NJ
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:32 PM

View PostJARG, on 11 September 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

View Postctbadger, on 11 September 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

Shocked no one has posted this yet. The dude pretty much nails it.

https://www.planetro...rnet-sensation/

Anyone want to fess up?
I ain't that old...yet.

#7 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 8420 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:04 PM



#8 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5906 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

"Goes viral" where?

#9 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 5150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:18 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 11 September 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

"Goes viral" where?
It got 1.9 million views in 24 hours after being posted on Twitter

#10 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1975 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:53 PM

Good stuff.

#11 Fridge

Fridge

    The Freezable Fridge™

  • Members *
  • 10262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeenshire, Scotland
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM

What a c***.......

#12 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 35269 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    The Juliana Theory
    Machine Head
    Trivium
    Sonata Arctica
    Jimmy Eat World
    Alter Bridge
    Mekong Delta

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:42 AM

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

What a c***.......

Why...?

#13 Fridge

Fridge

    The Freezable Fridge™

  • Members *
  • 10262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeenshire, Scotland
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:09 AM

View PostSegue Myles, on 13 September 2018 - 01:42 AM, said:

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

What a c***.......

Why...?

Because I have deemed it so...

#14 snowdogged

snowdogged

    Ultimate Time-Killing Sig

  • Members *
  • 5150 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montreal
  • Interests:Yo momma

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:55 AM

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

What a c***.......
Are you referring to the old guy air drumming or the 7 year old drummer?

#15 Fridge

Fridge

    The Freezable Fridge™

  • Members *
  • 10262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeenshire, Scotland
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:16 AM

View Postsnowdogged, on 13 September 2018 - 07:55 AM, said:

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

What a c***.......
Are you referring to the old guy air drumming or the 7 year old drummer?

The old c***

#16 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5906 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

View Postsnowdogged, on 11 September 2018 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 11 September 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

"Goes viral" where?
It got 1.9 million views in 24 hours after being posted on Twitter
Probably more for the lulz.

#17 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

    Rushaholic

  • Members *
  • 1793 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

View Postsnowdogged, on 13 September 2018 - 07:55 AM, said:

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

What a c***.......
Are you referring to the old guy air drumming or the 7 year old drummer?

The old c***
do you mean cock or c***?

#18 Fridge

Fridge

    The Freezable Fridge™

  • Members *
  • 10262 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeenshire, Scotland
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

View PostMithrandir, on 13 September 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 08:16 AM, said:

View Postsnowdogged, on 13 September 2018 - 07:55 AM, said:

View PostFridge, on 13 September 2018 - 01:36 AM, said:

What a c***.......
Are you referring to the old guy air drumming or the 7 year old drummer?

The old c***
do you mean cock or c***?

c u n t

#19 ctbadger

ctbadger

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 322 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Central Connecticut

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:40 PM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 11 September 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

"Goes viral" where?

https://www.baltimor...-has-gone-viral

http://www.espn.com/...llion-following

http://time.com/5391...-drumming-hero/

http://www.baltimore...ua=1&i10c.dv=14

https://globalnews.c...r-drumming-guy/

https://www.dailyher...n-the-air-drums

https://mashable.com...avens-air-drum/

https://www.golfdige...-instant-legend

https://www.futuro.c...-de-la-bateria/

https://wrif.com/201...-drumming-rush/

http://www.metalinje...en-rush-approve

https://sports.vice....ushs-tom-sawyer

#20 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 12312 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:41 PM

more power to the old c*** and his air drumming, but I find this thread much more entertaining and enjoyable




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users