ytserush

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4620 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:32 PM

View Postblueschica, on 19 May 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

View Postytserush, on 19 May 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

View Postblueschica, on 03 May 2019 - 11:25 PM, said:

I got a cheap Vapor Trails era poster on eBay but it looks pretty good in a frame!

Posted Image

Sadly, this one is sitting in a closet shelf. I've opted to have the lithograph from that album framed and hung instead.

For a minute I thought you were going to say that I bought your closet poster, lol.  :lol:

You might have at some point.  More in the closet than hanging up unfortunately. If I were smart, I'd do some kind of rotation thing. Did sell a few off though.

Sponsored Post

#102 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5964 posts
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 15 May 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

The Book about Keith Moon Showed up today...the Kindle book showed up that same day I did the ordering...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Have you started this one yet, ORF? I bought it when it came out. Compelling stuff. The author has certainly done his research.
If you can find it, Dougal Butler's "Full Moon" is stupidly full of ridiculous road stories. The Indian restaurant story is a stand-out. :o :lol:

Posted Image

I think it's rather rare, but you might find a cheap copy somewhere.
It's actually quite heartwarming in spots, and heart-breaking in others.

Happy reading!

#103 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 9178 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, Driving, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun,Talking with friends!

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 24 May 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 15 May 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

The Book about Keith Moon Showed up today...the Kindle book showed up that same day I did the ordering...Posted ImagePosted Image
Have you started this one yet, ORF? I bought it when it came out. Compelling stuff. The author has certainly done his research.If you can find it, Dougal Butler's "Full Moon" is stupidly full of ridiculous road stories. The Indian restaurant story is a stand-out. :o :lol:Posted ImageI think it's rather rare, but you might find a cheap copy somewhere.It's actually quite heartwarming in spots, and heart-breaking in others.Happy reading!
I'll look this book up next pay day!  Looks like it's not so rare on Amazon! I'll have to see if there are any hard back editions...Maybe even an E edition...
Posted Image

Edited by OldRUSHfan, Yesterday, 08:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users