Skeptosphere - The Time Machine (feat. Mark Zonder)

HollowMan

The Time Machine is the 2nd single from Skeptosphere, featuring Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning) on drums.  Mixed by Grammy award winning engineer Phil Magnotti. The project is rounded out by two cool guys from Brazil and one hoser from Canada.

29alb01399114.jpg

Official video:

Spotify: https://open.spotify...tMiOEUdQ85HjMFL

iTunes: https://itunes.apple...ngle/1420631133

CD Baby: https://store.cdbaby...d/skeptosphere2

Skeptosphere is:

Alex Tamulis – Vocals, bass

Paul Holloway – Rhythm guitars, keys

Alexandre Monari – Lead guitar

Mark Zonder – Drums

The Time Machine is the followup to the debut single, Crash and Burn released earlier in 2018. Skeptosphere will release two more singles in 2018 and package all four as an EP.

By the way, any of you musician-types interested in hiring a drummer should REALLY give Mark a call (www.markzonder.com). Not only is his drumming outstanding (and he plays on our third song too!) but he is a heckuva nice guy, very friendly and accommodating and really listens to the composition. His drum work was so good, we re-tooled everything to try to bring it up to his level. No big ego stuff, and just an absolute pleasure to work with.

Should have also posted a link to the video for Crash and Burn, the aforementioned first single. Mark was an absolute trooper and sent us boat loads of video clips of him playing various parts of the song. We ended up doing a compilation, multi-cam kind of "every man for himself" video with Final Cut Pro X (before my demo ran out!).

www.skeptosphere.com

Thought maybe these tunes might appeal to fellow Rush-heads like myself and Alex (and Mark of course!). Alex really nailed the bass on this one I think.

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 3

Should have also posted a link to the video for Crash and Burn, the aforementioned first single. Mark was an absolute trooper and sent us boat loads of video clips of him playing various parts of the song. We ended up doing a compilation, multi-cam kind of "every man for himself" video with Final Cut Pro X (before my demo ran out!).

www.skeptosphere.com

Thought maybe these tunes might appeal to fellow Rush-heads like myself and Alex (and Mark of course!). Alex really nailed the bass on this one I think.

Cheers,

Paul

The beginning sounded like Sweet Child of Mine. Am I losing my mind? :P

Alex sings well, but only when he's really belting out those notes. He should be pedal to the floor all the time, holding back only robs the recording of his best contribution.

Edited by stoopid

The Time Machine is the 2nd single from Skeptosphere, featuring Mark Zonder (ex-Fates Warning) on drums.  Mixed by Grammy award winning engineer Phil Magnotti. The project is rounded out by two cool guys from Brazil and one hoser from Canada.

... Not only is his drumming outstanding (and he plays on our third song too!) but he is a heckuva nice guy, very friendly and accommodating and really listens to the composition. His drum work was so good, we re-tooled everything to try to bring it up to his level. No big ego stuff, and just an absolute pleasure to work with.

I could hear it. Top notch stuff.

www.skeptosphere.com

Cheers,

Paul

Really great stuff!