Extreme

Red3angel

B

What did this thread used to be?

He said something along the lines that he had listened to Hemispheres and HYF back-to-back and thought they were both great.

• Like 1

I just think even though hemispheres is considered incredible for what it is it shouldn’t degrade any of their other music. When I listen to those two albums back to back I still had a ton of respect for hold your fire, even though it’s hated by many . Oh and for all the haters I’ve been stuck on presto lately
  • Like 1

It’s extremely funny how there are extreme opinions on this forum. Rush is done. Neil is an ass waves is a 70s disc . I think the first Rush album gets no respect. Same with all music past mp. It’s cool that we all have different opionions. I just think all their music is top shelf. Too many people stuck from fbn to mp . Edited by Red3angel

It’s extremely funny how there are extreme opinions on this forum. Rush is done. Neil is an ass waves is a 70s disc . I think the first Rush album gets no respect. Same with all music past mp. It’s cool that we all have different opionions. I just think all their music is top shelf. Too many people stuck from fbn to mp .

For once agree with Tony. You are an dick.

• Like 1