NCAA football slavery

Fordgalaxy

He is hilarious. Since my husband is a vegetarian, I have to play him this every once in awhile! And there should be some reform in the NCAA rules concerning college player compensation. I'm not sure if they should be paid salaries, but some compensation after the players earn so much money for their athletic departments would be appropriate, I think. Figuring out the details is probably above my pay grade . . . . :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

• Like 1

A free college education and a chance to make millions right out the gate when they graduate/ leave early is more than any other college students get. If they don't think that's enough, let them go flip burgers to work their way through the :codger: school most of them barely attend anyway.

A free college education and a chance to make millions right out the gate when they graduate/ leave early is more than any other college students get. If they don't think that's enough, let them go flip burgers to work their way through the :codger: school most of them barely attend anyway.

And GO DAWGS!

Only about .09% of college players get drafted and not all of them stay in the league while the NCAA literally makes billions of dollars from the players all while not allowing them the option to "flip burgers".

I get that many of the players wouldn't have the opportunity to even go to college were it not for sports, but the NCAA and their draconian rules need serious revision.

• Like 1