Most underappreciated rush song

Red3angel

I like T&M. It was probably my fav off that album at the time, when I saw the band perform it for the first time on the first show of that tour it made an impression. I rarely listen to TFE nowadays, it didn't age well.

Double Agent I thought was good at the time but like the Test album it didn't age well and I think its corny and gimmicky now 25 years later. Opinions may vary of course.

Ill never apologize for really liking Half The World. And damned if the lyrics of that song don't resonate more now then they ever did

• Like 2

I like T&M. It was probably my fav off that album at the time, when I saw the band perform it for the first time on the first show of that tour it made an impression. I rarely listen to TFE nowadays, it didn't age well.

Double Agent I thought was good at the time but like the Test album it didn't age well and I think its corny and gimmicky now 25 years later. Opinions may vary of course.

Ill never apologize for really liking Half The World. And damned if the lyrics of that song don't resonate more now then they ever did

Time and Motion has endured for me. Double Agent always struck me as a gimmicky compilation of RUSH riffs.

The Trees

Sweet Miracle

Distant Early Warning

Cold Fire

The Larger Bowl

Wish Them Well

Bravado