Notice a problem?

Fordgalaxy

Peanut-free facility, has Peanut Oil.

We have a winner! But also, why do we need to be told what something contains directly below the ingredients which is almost identical? Oh yeah, lawyers. Never mind.

I especially like "Made in a peanut-free facility," followed by the very lawyer-ish "People with food allergies please read the ingredient statement carefully" disclaimer, which makes the peanut-free facility thing irrelevant since it contains peanut oil.

• Like 3

We have a winner! But also, why do we need to be told what something contains directly below the ingredients which is almost identical? Oh yeah, lawyers. Never mind.

I especially like "Made in a peanut-free facility," followed by the very lawyer-ish "People with food allergies please read the ingredient statement carefully" disclaimer, which makes the peanut-free facility thing irrelevant since it contains peanut oil.

Tantamount to a warning label telling you to not use a blow dryer in the shower.

Tantamount to a warning label telling you to not use a blow dryer in the shower.

Don't light your face with a lighter. Don't pour hot coffee on yourself.

I unfortunately spent a year in a plant that made organic and "gluten free" cereal. It can't be gluten free when a wheat cereal is being made in the same part of the open building. I lived in a cloud of cereal.