You're not going to like this...it's another RUSH reaction video!

treeduck

Aren't those two hardcore Catholics or something? I seen their reaction videos pop up on YouTube but never watched them since the videos are way too long? Does it really take them 45 mins to an hour to react to what they've just heard?

Aren't those two hardcore Catholics or something? I seen their reaction videos pop up on YouTube but never watched them since the videos are way too long? Does it really take them 45 mins to an hour to react to what they've just heard?

I've listened to a few, but I only listen to the song and their initial reaction, the rest is just blah blah blah so I skip it. I listened to some Dio ones yesterday.

This was good for a laugh. I guess I'm so used to people not liking Rush. Outside of my wife and a few musician friends I've never met anyone in my day to day life who likes Rush (beyond Tom Sawyer). Edited by Wil1972

This was good for a laugh. I guess I'm so used to people not liking Rush. Outside of my wife and a few musician friends I've never met anyone in my day to day life who likes Rush (beyond Tom Sawyer).

Even in Alabama there's got to be a few, right? I know at least 1 who lives in the Montgomery area.

• Like 1

This was good for a laugh. I guess I'm so used to people not liking Rush. Outside of my wife and a few musician friends I've never met anyone in my day to day life who likes Rush (beyond Tom Sawyer).

Even in Alabama there's got to be a few, right? I know at least 1 who lives in the Montgomery area.

One of the Big 3:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/user/3-ghostgirl/

• Like 1

I couldn;t get past a few minutes of these two talking without wanting to spray them with a fire hose

Tie 'em to chairs and make them listen to the entire Rush catalogue for about nine days in a row.

That'll fix their little red wagons.

Actually . . . would someone be willing to do that to me?

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 3

I couldn;t get past a few minutes of these two talking without wanting to spray them with a fire hose

Tie 'em to chairs and make them listen to the entire Rush catalogue for about nine days in a row.

spinning, whirling, still descending, like a spiral sea unending !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I'm sure there are more out there. I just tend to only meet Rush fans amongst other musicians. Outside of that, never.

One of the Big 3:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/user/3-ghostgirl/

Interesting! :-) Glad my wife and I are not alone down here in Bama land in our love for Rush.

Make 'em read Neil's books! That'll teach them!

• Like 2

Not ethical.

Ain’t that covered in the Constitution under cruel and unusual punishments?

• Like 3

Not ethical.

I bet we could come up with a list of at least a hundred things that are worse to read than Peart's books.

Not ethical.

I bet we could come up with a list of at least a hundred things that are worse to read than Peart's books.

Virginia Woolf, James Joyce, and Henry James. Did they get to a hundred total?