Crimsonmistymemory

Testing the Fences

• Members *
  • 18445 posts
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted Today, 09:52 AM

Holy Cow! Talk about destroying an opponent, me Bolts mop the ice with the Dallas Stars 6-0. Another great night to be in Amalie! That is another shut out for our beast net minder Vasilevskiy who inches closer and closer to becoming the Lightnings all time shutout king! But it is just not Vassy making incredible saves it is really that everything is clicking for Tampa. These last 2 games certianly have proved why me Sticks Of Fire are the NHL's best and destined for great things. Could this truely be our year? Maybe so and definitely if they keep skating the way they are. As one hockey beat writer wrote about last nights game, "The win over Dallas shows how terrifying the Lightning can be when everthing goes their way!" Last nights win provided the 90th point this season and Tampa still has 24 games left in the regular season to play!! Incredible!! I guess in the next few weeks I will be wondering about the curse of the Presidents Cup but that fortunately is still a wee bit out. Next up we host the Habs of Montreal Saturday night.
Tampa 43-11-4. 90pts.
Lets GO Lightning!!⚡⚡⚡⚡
:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory, Today, 11:15 AM.

Sponsored Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users