Meet Geddy & Alex in an intimate setting...

Jag2112

I like wine. And the package includes a tasting, as well as a lunch prepared by a celebrity chef, AND it's tax deductible.

If I were in the area, I'd go for sure.

$1500, lol

This isn’t a good thing? ——> http://www.grapesforhumanity.com

Do you know something we don’t?

I don't think he's laughing about the charity as much as the $1500 price tag. That's a bit steep for a lot of people. Even though it does sound like a fun experience.

Rod, you gonna try and set up an interview with Geddy or Alex here?

I could, but I doubt they'd be up for it...

Give it a shot!

I will. Let's see what I can get. I'm not digging the site I've been working with...maybe I should find another one to write for.

• Like 1

I sooooo want to do this, but it’s then also hotel and airfare and I’d be by myself, and it’s not like Alex and Geddy are gonna hang out with me all day....sigh, what to do.

I sooooo want to do this, but it’s then also hotel and airfare and I’d be by myself, and it’s not like Alex and Geddy are gonna hang out with me all day....sigh, what to do.

That's just it. The $3000 is just the start (2 of us). Airline tickets, a place to stay, food, transportation, etc. It would easily wind up being closer to $5000. For that much money, I don't want to share their time with 148 other people. I'd also expect a "happy ending" (not from those 2 olde farts tho). :P

• Like 2

That's just it. The $3000 is just the start (2 of us). Airline tickets, a place to stay, food, transportation, etc. It would easily wind up being closer to $5000. For that much money, I don't want to share their time with 148 other people. I'd also expect a "happy ending" (not from those 2 olde farts tho). :P

We'd be driving up, but it's still too big of a chunk out of the budget. I don't mind sharing the time either, but that's just me.

Ah well. Hopefully it won't be too long till they do it again.

Yes, I hope! I'm already saving, lol. Maybe a little easier to schedule more often now that they don't have to worry about tours . . . :( With our family just having had a wedding this summer it wasn't in the cards for me this time.

Edited by blueschica

Yes, I hope! I'm already saving, lol. Maybe a little easier to schedule more often now that they don't have to worry about tours . . . :( With our family just having had a wedding this summer it wasn't in the cards for me this time.

For half the price, I can set it up so you two gals can meet Rush.

Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 3

For half the price, I can set it up so you two gals can meet rush.

I love it!!! :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 1

For half the price, I can set it up so you two gals can meet rush.

Lol